Add a Photo
Photos (41)
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Graceville, FL
I loved this toothpaste for a little over a year. My teeth were whiter than they had ever been! After that year, my teeth began to yellow. I was freaking out because they were yellowing at rapid pace. I finally decided it had to be the toothpaste. I talked to my bro-in-law about it because it was also his favorite. He ended up telling me how the same thing had already happened to him, and he spoke to his dentist about it. His dentist pointed out an ingredient (not sure which one) that was the cause of it. After a while, I decided to try it again. Mistake. The same thing happened again, my teeth were looking yellow. So I've quit using it. I still use Colgate, though. It's something in the Optic White formula.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Because of my love for dark matte lipsticks, it's only best to keep my teeth bright and white to give my lips an extra POP! I love how you can really start seeing the difference after a week or two of using this, just as long as you aren't doing anything to stain your teeth. Other toothpaste whitening products usually make my teeth very sensitive and weak, but I have been using this toothpaste for months now and my teeth have not felt any different in strength and sensitivity. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who like to drink coffee daily and/or just wants whiter teeth!
Susan B.
Susan B.
I've very picky when it comes to toothpaste and love a super minty flavor. This toothpaste isn't overly minty, in fact the mint flavor is subtle, but I like it. I've been using it about a week and do notice my teeth are a bit whiter.... not a crazy difference, but a slight improvement. What I find odd is that it's WARM! Instead of the toothpaste feeling cool in my mouth, it instantly warms in my mouth which is weird, but again I think I like it. I'm not sure on price as this came from the Walmart Beauty Box as a sample, but I would look into purchasing.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I go back and forth between this and Crest 3D White toothpaste, and I have to say I love the results I've gotten! A couple of years ago I noticed that my teeth were beginning to look yellow in pictures, so I started out with 3D White and then switched to this one when I ran out. Since then, I've gone back and forth between the two, and I love how white and pretty my teeth are. I choose the Sparkling Mint flavor because I love the crisp clean taste it gives my mouth when I'm done.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Stroudsburg, PA
I'm a former smoker and coffee drinker so my teeth have never really been their whitest. I started using optic white a few years ago and I noticed that some of the yellowness was definitely fading. But just last weekend I was out with some friends at a concert and I was looking at pictures that we had taken and I was actually really pleased to see that my teeth are much whiter than I perceive. The proof that it works is in the pictures.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Huntsville, AL
I love this toothpaste. It is currently my favorite toothpaste. With daily use, I do notice a difference in the color of my teeth. I also love the flavor. As a whitening toothpaste, it leaves your mouth feeling very fresh and clean. And the minty taste isn't a sharp harsh mint. It is a very smooth refreshing mint. I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone that wants to maintain a whiter teeth from everyday foods that stain them.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Hull, MA
I love Colgate optic white tooth paste! The sparkling white flavor is nice and subtle. It's not overwhelming or artificial tasting, like some other tooth pastes can be! I also love that it is a paste and not a Gel.

It does a great job, whitening and keeping my teeth whiter! Especially since I drink red wine often and im drink coffee daily! It helps to keep my teeth from the red wine and coffee stains!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Dallas, TX
I used to swear by this toothpaste because it kept my teeth white and feeling very clean. It began to leave stains on my teeth, I asked my dentist what the stains were, and he said that it was from this toothpaste. He said that it doesn't happen to everyone, but it did effect my teeth and a couple other clients of his. The stains were removable, but I no longer use this toothpaste.
Glenda W.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
My first experience with trying this toothpaste was when I received it in an Influenster voxbox #freetoreview. At that time it was a totally new product on the market. I had always been a faithful Crest toothpaste user until then. I feel like this toothpaste was just as amazing as my Crest if not BETTER! I now buy both brands to alternate using. I love them both so much.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Phoenix, AZ
It is very rare for me to find a toothpaste that I really enjoy using every morning, but when I got ahold of Colgate Optic White I never went back to using any other brand of toothpaste. It shows results without making my teeth sensitive and leaves my breath feeling and smelling fresh. I've been using it for 5 years and I don't plan on giving it up anytime soon.
kendra h.
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
How long does it take to start whitening your teeth?
Elinor M.
Elinor M.
Warren, Mi
Crest vs. Colgate?
lacie h.
lacie h.
Prosperity, SC
Does anyone really get obvious results?
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
Does this toothpaste actually whiten your teeth? If so, how long does it take?
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Are the results significantly noticeable?