BY COLGATE

On the Bright Side

The must-have toothpaste for your teeth whitening toolkit.

Plus, it's got a special formula made with enamel-safe whitening toothpaste ingredients.

*Optimal results based on brushing twice daily for four weeks.

Benefits

for whiter teeth in one week*

Removes stains ordinary toothpastes don't
Whitens more than 3 shades*, results start in just one week
*Optimal results based on brushing twice daily for four weeks.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.13% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

• Is it good? Leave breath fresh?1 Answers
  • Does this really help whiten your teeth? I have never had...6 Answers
Larissa W.
Kearney, MO
LOVE!! This is everything I want in a toothpaste. It’s mega minty so your breath is super fresh every single time you brush. I like a strong toothpaste... I like when my gums tingle and feel clean and this does that. It also actually lifts stains. It took me using an entire bottle when it says like three brushes or something crazy like that but I never put much stock into the whole whitening bit anyway. However, when I stopped watching for my teeth to lighten they were suddenly a bit whiter. My teeth have only recently began to dull in my mid 30s but I’ve abused the hell out of them... Coffee, a bad smoking habit for years, sugar, you name it... so in that respect they’re not bad but I’d like to have them professionally whitened. In the meantime this is doing a great job keeping me from being self conscious about any yellowing and the stains from setting in further.
I’ve found MY toothpaste. No more brand hopping. Ha!
Tytiyonna M.
Montgomery, AL
This is the only toothpaste I use. I always get compliments on how white my teeth are. It does take a few days to see results but it is definitely a great buy. I use it 24/7 and I have even got my room mate hooked on it. I get mines from Walmart for about $2.98. Which is a steal versus pay 200$ for having your teeth whitened at the dentist.
Nicole M.
Boston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a favorite of my husband. He loves it and his teeth are so white! I actually have very sensitive teeth so I use a different brand most of the time but, after seeing his results I’ll use his toothpaste 2 to 3 times a week. I’ve actually noticed a difference. After a couple of weeks I started to notice how much of a difference there was in the color of my teeth. They were at least a shade whiter and that was just from using a toothpaste a couple times a week.The plus side is this toothpaste doesn’t only whiten your teeth but it has anti-cavity protection.
Katey S.
Raleigh
My go-to toothpaste! I see a noticeably whiter smile when using this product. I think it's better than Crest 3D White. I use this toothpaste every day, twice a day for years now. It doesn't make your teeth feel sensitive or your gums sore. It leaves your teeth and breath fresh and clean! Overall, it's a really great whitening toothpaste that I recommend for everyone.
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I definitely prefer this brand of toothpaste over other brands. These just make my teeth feel so much cleaner! This particular one does a nice job at cleaning my teeth and making sure they feel clean afterwards. While brushing my teeth with this, I did feel a warming sensation. I haven't experienced that with other ones before so that was a first. It didn't hurt, but it was warm. I'm not sure if I liked it or not haha. Just a heads up. Or maybe I'm a allergic and thats why it felt warm? Anyways, I did like the clean, fresh feeling it left behind.. The aftertaste, not so much. It was a little off putting. Not as bad a cinnamon toothpaste though. I'd say its worth a shot to try.
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
I have to say that I am always a bit skeptical when it comes to whitening claims because most of them don't seem to do anything or if they do they hurt my sensitive teeth. I was pleasantly surprised this time. This toothpaste does not taste bitter like other products with baking soda in them. It has a nice, fresh flavor. The texture is what I would expect, maybe just a little softer than my normal paste but it is smooth and feels good in my mouth and on my teeth. II plan to keep using it and feel like it will do even better after prolonged use. To be fair my teeth have never, ever been white, not even when I was a baby. I am not a smoker or nicotine user I just have never had white teeth. This toothpaste seems to do more for my teeth than any other whitening product I have ever used.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After drinking coffee for a years now my I noticed my teeth were not as white as they used to be. I seen a lot of good reviews for this so I picked some up for the first time a few weeks ago. Although, it's not a huge difference I can tell it has made my teeth a little whiter. I am going to keep using it as I never seen any difference with my old toothpaste.
Breahana H.
Austin, TX
I have been buying this for years after it came out and it has been on elf my favorite toothpastes in a long time that I keep buying it in bulk. This brand I love the most because for one buying it in bulk makes it so much more worth while for you money! But I like the fact that it achieves fighting bad breath, and the need to keep my teeth squeaky clean all day long no matter what I eat - that is one of my biggest advantages in toothpastes. I want to know that it is protecting my sensitive teeth as well from other harmful things. However, I am thinking about switching to the Creast Gum Care toothpaste after this bulk is out. But it will always be one of my go to brands!
ELIZABETH A.
Bear, DE
Colgate OPTIC WHITE PLATINUM is a great product to whiten your teeth. You will see the difference in days. Colgate optic white platinum will brighten your teeth 4 shades visibly after 3 days use. Colgate optic white platinum has a professionally recommended whitening ingredient, hydrogen peroxide. When you brush your teeth you feel a warmth of cleaning. This product will whiten your teeth 4 shades. Colgate optic white platinum is enamel safe for daily use and will not harm your teeth. I highly recommend this product. Colgate Optic White toothpaste is also an anti cavity fluoride toothpaste. I will continue to use this product as I definitely love whiter teeth and brighter smiles.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
By far one of my favorite toothpastes. I swear you can just feel it working better than other brands, as you're brushing your teeth. The taste is also good, unlike some others that I swear just leave a bad taste in your mouth (which really makes brushing unpleasant). The whitening does work, but it definitely has to be used consistently.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Crest vs. Colgate?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
How long does it take to start whitening your teeth?
lacie h.
Prosperity, SC
Does anyone really get obvious results?
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this toothpaste actually whiten your teeth? If so, how long does it take?

Walmart