Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#30 in Toothpaste

$2.97

Colgate Optic White Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, Twin Pack, 2-3.5 oz Tubes, Sparkling Mint, 2 ea

$4.99

Colgate Optic White Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, Twin Pack, 2-5 oz Tubes, Sparkling Mint, 2 ea

$6.19

$23.76

$24.00

Colgate Optic White Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, Sparkling Mint, 6.3 oz

$26.42

Colgate® Optic White® Sparkling Mint® Toothpaste.
Whiter teeth in 1 week.
Goes beyond surface stain removal to deeply whiten.
Anticavity fluoride toothpaste.
Enamel safe.
Photos (40)
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT

I absolutely hate this toothpaste. I ran out of toothpaste and had to go to the bookstore at my college to buy some. The selection was very limited, and I usually use Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste, and this was the only one with whitening and of the Colgate brand, so I figured they would be similar. I could not have been more wrong! First, this claims to whiten your teeth in one week, and I didn't see much of a difference. Next, the only claim this has to clean your teeth is that it is anti cavity, while Colgate Total Whitening helps to prevent cavities, gingivitis, plaque/fights tartar. Lastly, this toothpaste has a terrible flavor! It is a very strong mint flavor, but it tastes to me like chemicals. Obviously you aren't supposed to swallow toothpaste, but you naturally swallow small amount of it while brushing your teeth, and with the overwhelming chemical flavor, it is not something I want to put in my body. Since I paid an inflated price of almost $6 for a 3.5oz tube, I will be finishing the tube, but in the meantime, I have stocked up on Colgate Total Whitening so I will never run into that problem again.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Graceville, FL

I loved this toothpaste for a little over a year. My teeth were whiter than they had ever been! After that year, my teeth began to yellow. I was freaking out because they were yellowing at rapid pace. I finally decided it had to be the toothpaste. I talked to my bro-in-law about it because it was also his favorite. He ended up telling me how the same thing had already happened to him, and he spoke to his dentist about it. His dentist pointed out an ingredient (not sure which one) that was the cause of it. After a while, I decided to try it again. Mistake. The same thing happened again, my teeth were looking yellow. So I've quit using it. I still use Colgate, though. It's something in the Optic White formula.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV

Because of my love for dark matte lipsticks, it's only best to keep my teeth bright and white to give my lips an extra POP! I love how you can really start seeing the difference after a week or two of using this, just as long as you aren't doing anything to stain your teeth. Other toothpaste whitening products usually make my teeth very sensitive and weak, but I have been using this toothpaste for months now and my teeth have not felt any different in strength and sensitivity. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who like to drink coffee daily and/or just wants whiter teeth!
Susan B.
Susan B.

I've very picky when it comes to toothpaste and love a super minty flavor. This toothpaste isn't overly minty, in fact the mint flavor is subtle, but I like it. I've been using it about a week and do notice my teeth are a bit whiter.... not a crazy difference, but a slight improvement. What I find odd is that it's WARM! Instead of the toothpaste feeling cool in my mouth, it instantly warms in my mouth which is weird, but again I think I like it. I'm not sure on price as this came from the Walmart Beauty Box as a sample, but I would look into purchasing.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

This toothpaste is definitely my best find of 2015! After using it for about 3 days, I saw a huge difference in teeth color! My teeth can be sensitive from time to time so I have to be careful with whitening and whitening toothpastes. But this toothpaste is enamel safe (yay!) and it has a nice and healthy whitening system! My teeth have not hurt even once! And they're way whiter than before I started. And that's saying something considering I am an avid twice a day Starbucks drinker. 5 stars for sure! I would definitely recommend!!! #Bestof2015
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

I go back and forth between this and Crest 3D White toothpaste, and I have to say I love the results I've gotten! A couple of years ago I noticed that my teeth were beginning to look yellow in pictures, so I started out with 3D White and then switched to this one when I ran out. Since then, I've gone back and forth between the two, and I love how white and pretty my teeth are. I choose the Sparkling Mint flavor because I love the crisp clean taste it gives my mouth when I'm done.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Stroudsburg, PA

I'm a former smoker and coffee drinker so my teeth have never really been their whitest. I started using optic white a few years ago and I noticed that some of the yellowness was definitely fading. But just last weekend I was out with some friends at a concert and I was looking at pictures that we had taken and I was actually really pleased to see that my teeth are much whiter than I perceive. The proof that it works is in the pictures.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Huntsville, AL

I love this toothpaste. It is currently my favorite toothpaste. With daily use, I do notice a difference in the color of my teeth. I also love the flavor. As a whitening toothpaste, it leaves your mouth feeling very fresh and clean. And the minty taste isn't a sharp harsh mint. It is a very smooth refreshing mint. I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone that wants to maintain a whiter teeth from everyday foods that stain them.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Hull, MA

I love Colgate optic white tooth paste! The sparkling white flavor is nice and subtle. It's not overwhelming or artificial tasting, like some other tooth pastes can be! I also love that it is a paste and not a Gel.

It does a great job, whitening and keeping my teeth whiter! Especially since I drink red wine often and im drink coffee daily! It helps to keep my teeth from the red wine and coffee stains!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Dallas, TX

I used to swear by this toothpaste because it kept my teeth white and feeling very clean. It began to leave stains on my teeth, I asked my dentist what the stains were, and he said that it was from this toothpaste. He said that it doesn't happen to everyone, but it did effect my teeth and a couple other clients of his. The stains were removable, but I no longer use this toothpaste.
kendra h.
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN

How long does it take to start whitening your teeth?
Elinor M.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI

Crest vs. Colgate?
lacie h.
lacie h.
Prosperity, Sc

Does anyone really get obvious results?
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA

Does this toothpaste actually whiten your teeth? If so, how long does it take?
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC

Are the results significantly noticeable?

Join Now