Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareColgate
Colgate OPTIC WHITE ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE Toothpaste Sparkling Mint

Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE Toothpaste Sparkling Mint®

On the Bright Side

The must-have toothpaste for your teeth whitening toolkit.

Plus, it's got a special formula made with enamel-safe whitening toothpaste ingredients.

*Optimal results based on brushing twice daily for four weeks.

Benefits

for whiter teeth in one week*

Removes stains ordinary toothpastes don't
Whitens more than 3 shades*, results start in just one week
*Optimal results based on brushing twice daily for four weeks.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.13% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Disodium Pyrophosphate
Sodium Saccharin
Sucralose
BHT

Does it prevent cavities?
Does anyone else get slight sensitivity from this? I’ve only been using for a week or so & my teeth feel weird. 😕
Does this actually whiten teeth and if so how fast?
Start your review of Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE Toothpaste Sparkling Mint®!
Product Highlights
...decided i would give it a try. After a couple weeks I saw noticeable whitening. I had been using another whitening toothpaste prior, so the fact that I noticed a difference so quickly was a pleasant surprise. Great way to whiten without breaking the bank. Tastes good, too.in reviews
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE Toothpaste Sparkling Mint® uploaded by Roman D.
This is one of my favorite toothpaste. When I used it, it really makes my mouth fresh and clean. I highly recommend it it.
Lance H.
Lancaster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE Toothpaste Sparkling Mint® uploaded by Lance H.
Purchased at: Walmart
When i tell you this toothpaste literally whiten my teeth in short period of time. I highly recommend this product to you if you wanna whiten your teeth in short period if time. I really love this product because you can see the results in one week. What I don’t like about this is, it makes some of my teeth sensitive. But still recommended.
Brandy T.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE Toothpaste Sparkling Mint® uploaded by Brandy T.
Love love love this toothpaste. Usually I use whiteners but once I started buying this toothpaste I don't usually have to use the other special whitening products I used to have to buy. My teeth have gotten a lot whiter since I first started purchasing this product several months ago
Destinee C.
Oceanside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great toothpaste! I love any type of mouth products that specify in whitening.. This toothpaste actually worked and made my teeth look even whiter after one use! This product has a good consistency and overall I’d recommend this trustworthy brand.
Christina L.
Harrisonburg, VA
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE Toothpaste Sparkling Mint® uploaded by Christina L.
I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. The Colgate Optic White toothpaste works wonders!
Kiki Y.
Fullerton, CA
This is my go to tooth paste; forsure keeps my teeth white in between doing my whitening strips. The tip of the tube doesn't get all gross like some other ones do. It keeps my mouth feeling clean and my breath fresh.
Adam R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Tastes good and works as expected.when it comes to toothpaste they all seem to do the same thing.
Shanice F.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE Toothpaste Sparkling Mint® uploaded by Shanice F.
This made my teeth extremely sensitive! The flavor was cool but the amount of peroxide in this really didn’t agree with my teeth. Had to go back to sensitive teeth toothpaste after using this.
Jennifer F.
trenton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this tooth paste for years and I really like it. I had to switch to this from one of the toothpastes with the little blue scrubby things because my dentist was finding the blue flecks under my gums! He said he had seen people get infections from those beads so I switched right away. It's not going to take your teeth from yellow to sparkling white but it works really well as a maintenance toothpaste in between the tooth bleaching that I do.
Gicela M.
Anderson, MO
This toothpaste does work. It makes your teeth whiter but you do have to use it for a week or more to see results
Ask a question to the Influenster community...