Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE Toothpaste Sparkling Mint®

On the Bright Side

The must-have toothpaste for your teeth whitening toolkit.

Plus, it's got a special formula made with enamel-safe whitening toothpaste ingredients.

*Optimal results based on brushing twice daily for four weeks.

Benefits

for whiter teeth in one week*

Removes stains ordinary toothpastes don't
Whitens more than 3 shades*, results start in just one week
*Optimal results based on brushing twice daily for four weeks.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.13% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Disodium Pyrophosphate
Sodium Saccharin
Sucralose
BHT

How long til you see results? I have really stained teeth from so much coffee and want to buy this but would like an input.
Does it really whiten you teeth and how long does it takes??
What is the best thing about this product?
Start your review of Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE Toothpaste Sparkling Mint®!
Product Highlights
“...decided i would give it a try. After a couple weeks I saw noticeable whitening. I had been using another whitening toothpaste prior, so the fact that I noticed a difference so quickly was a pleasant surprise. Great way to whiten without breaking the bank. Tastes good, too.” in reviews
Jacksonville , FL
Colgate Optic White Platinum worked well for me. I was hoping for a paste to keep my teeth bright and white even though I drink tea every day. My dentist is always mentioning to me that the tea is staining my teeth. Well I love my tea so I'm always on the look out for a decent whitening toothpaste. This paste makes the claim that your teeth will look whiter in three days. I'm not sure mine looked whiter in three days but honestly after about a week I did notice my teeth looked brighter. To be fair, I did use the paste once a day since I have a different paste in the shower than I do in the cabinet.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am a dentist and get lots of free toothpaste but I always end up back at my local store buying Colgate optic white. I feel like this toothpaste does it all keeps my teeth clean for a long amount of time and also keeps them pearly white and it’s very important because it has fluoride I highly recommend this to anybody that wants that whitening power but not overpowering to work you’re too sensitive. If your teeth are sensitive I would highly recommend Sensodyne with lightning in it but this is just my go to.
Wallington , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite line of toothpaste hands down. My children and I always come back to it. Whenever we try something new my eldest will mention how he finds it compares to the Optic White. And my youngest also make it a point to mention whether or not other toothpastes make her mouth feel as clean. If they made this in a sensitive, my partner would switch his brand to this as well, but he can’t use it for both morning and night. He makes his night toothpaste his sensitive toothpaste and halves his morning one with Optic White.
Saint Albans, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my current toothpaste. I never used a whitening toothpaste before this one and it’s “express” partner. I was surprised but it really works. I saw a difference in the whiteness of my teeth within the week. I also really like the flavor of this toothpaste. It foams up nicely as well. I hate a toothpaste that’s gritty and doesn’t foam properly. I’d definitely give this toothpaste a try if you need some teeth whitening or even the express version if you want it done faster!
Rocky River, OH
I really like Colgate toothpastes and the whitening effect that they have on my teeth! My only complaint is the taste—you can sometimes taste the whitening ingredient in their products, which is sometimes worth it since it does what it’s aiming to do: whiten! But the taste does bug me a little bit and so I typically choose a different brand for my whitening needs. I suggest each customer try it for him/herself and see if they mind the taste because I’m sure it doesn’t bother everyone.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Hands down, the best whitening toothpaste I’ve ever bought. You really feel it doing its job! At one point people would ask me where I was whitening my teeth, but I honestly wasn’t whitening them at the time; it had to be the toothpaste! I’m a coffee feen and I feel like this toothpaste helps clear out those coffee stains. Tbh, it is strong, and I have a few teeth that are sensitive to the reactive ingredients in the toothpaste, but it’s bearable.
Olive Branch
I have never and I mean never found a toothpaste that makes my teeth feel so clean. You’ll be able to tell this is doing its job because before you can even get done brushing it has you mouth so “sudsy” you’ll have to spit. I would for sure give this a try if you feel like your mouth still isn’t clean after brushing with other products! Well done Colgate® OPTIC WHITE® ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE Toothpaste Sparkling Mint®
Enfield, CT
While my teeth are indeed a bit whiter, I wouldn't say it happened in only four weeks. Additionally, I wouldn't say they are a whole five shades whiter. I have some bad staining from tea so perhaps that's why, but for it being almost $8, I wouldn't say it's necessarily worth it. It is nice and minty, but I have sensitive teeth and using it followed by rinsing with cold water HURT so bad. I'll stick to my white strips.
Newport Beach
I previously worked as a dental assistant and always am asked what I use to whiten my teeth. I don’t use white strips but only use Optic White along with an electric toothbrush and it works wonders! This is also the first whitening toothpaste I have found that seems to keep plaque and tarter at bay. I’ve tried multiple whitening toothpastes only for my teeth to feel fuzzy only about an hour later. Love this product!
Neenah
This is one of my favorite toothpastes. It has a smooth application onto the brush, which means that the tube doesn’t get messy, and you can easily get the toothpaste to come out of the tube, where it gets stuck with other brands sometimes. The flavor is minty, but not so much that it’s overbearing. In addition to this, it leaves your teeth looking whiter each use, which can be helpful to those with stained teeth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tijuana, Baja California
il y a 8 mois
Paige B. • il y a 8 mois
I definitely notice a difference using this everyday. I also do teeth whitening a few times a month.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
il y a 10 mois
Sunny O. • il y a 9 mois
Optic white is the only toothpaste I will use due to the fact I swear it makes my teeth whiter. So absolutely yes girl! Certain flavors even give you a strong minty burn unlike most other toothpaste now a days.