BY COLGATE #14 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Optic White® Sparkling Mint® Toothpaste.
Whiter teeth in 1 week.
Goes beyond surface stain removal to deeply whiten.
Anticavity fluoride toothpaste.
Enamel safe. see more...

• Does this really help whiten your teeth? I have never had actual ...5 Answers
  • cuanto tiempo dura el efecto?3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to use a toothpaste that actually does some whi...4 Answers
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Graceville, FL
I loved this toothpaste for a little over a year. My teeth were whiter than they had ever been! After that year, my teeth began to yellow. I was freaking out because they were yellowing at rapid pace. I finally decided it had to be the toothpaste. I talked to my bro-in-law about it because it was also his favorite. He ended up telling me how the same thing had already happened to him, and he spoke to his dentist about it. His dentist pointed out an ingredient (not sure which one) that was the cause of it. After a while, I decided to try it again. Mistake. The same thing happened again, my teeth were looking yellow. So I've quit using it. I still use Colgate, though. It's something in the Optic White formula.
Susan B.
Susan B.
I've very picky when it comes to toothpaste and love a super minty flavor. This toothpaste isn't overly minty, in fact the mint flavor is subtle, but I like it. I've been using it about a week and do notice my teeth are a bit whiter.... not a crazy difference, but a slight improvement. What I find odd is that it's WARM! Instead of the toothpaste feeling cool in my mouth, it instantly warms in my mouth which is weird, but again I think I like it. I'm not sure on price as this came from the Walmart Beauty Box as a sample, but I would look into purchasing.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Stroudsburg, PA
I'm a former smoker and coffee drinker so my teeth have never really been their whitest. I started using optic white a few years ago and I noticed that some of the yellowness was definitely fading. But just last weekend I was out with some friends at a concert and I was looking at pictures that we had taken and I was actually really pleased to see that my teeth are much whiter than I perceive. The proof that it works is in the pictures.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Huntsville, AL
I love this toothpaste. It is currently my favorite toothpaste. With daily use, I do notice a difference in the color of my teeth. I also love the flavor. As a whitening toothpaste, it leaves your mouth feeling very fresh and clean. And the minty taste isn't a sharp harsh mint. It is a very smooth refreshing mint. I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone that wants to maintain a whiter teeth from everyday foods that stain them.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Hull, MA
I love Colgate optic white tooth paste! The sparkling white flavor is nice and subtle. It's not overwhelming or artificial tasting, like some other tooth pastes can be! I also love that it is a paste and not a Gel.

It does a great job, whitening and keeping my teeth whiter! Especially since I drink red wine often and im drink coffee daily! It helps to keep my teeth from the red wine and coffee stains!
Glenda W.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
My first experience with trying this toothpaste was when I received it in an Influenster voxbox #freetoreview. At that time it was a totally new product on the market. I had always been a faithful Crest toothpaste user until then. I feel like this toothpaste was just as amazing as my Crest if not BETTER! I now buy both brands to alternate using. I love them both so much.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Phoenix, AZ
It is very rare for me to find a toothpaste that I really enjoy using every morning, but when I got ahold of Colgate Optic White I never went back to using any other brand of toothpaste. It shows results without making my teeth sensitive and leaves my breath feeling and smelling fresh. I've been using it for 5 years and I don't plan on giving it up anytime soon.
Eric W.
Eric W.
Madison, AL
Colgate Optic White is by far the best tasting, and best working, whitening toothpaste that I have used. I'm an avid black coffee drinker. I have used whitening toothpastes for years and optic white has noticeably brightened my smile and keeps my teeth clean and protected. My dentist has even commented on the positive difference Optic White has made
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
By far the best toothpaste! It not only whitens if your teeth suffer from surface stains, but keeps them sparkling with daily use. I buy it in two packs at CVS or Walgreens to get a little more bang for your buck - #hottip #buyinbulk People compliment me on my smile daily and I always tell my friends this is my secret weapon!
Erin H.
Erin H.
This toothpaste is pretty good, my teeth weren't drastically whiter after using it but I did notice a slight difference in color. Most importantly for me was the flavor, I sometimes have issues with super strong mint toothpaste burning my tongue but this toothpaste had a nice minty flavor without that annoying side effect.
kendra h.
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
How long does it take to start whitening your teeth?
Elinor M.
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Crest vs. Colgate?
lacie h.
lacie h.
Prosperity, SC
Does anyone really get obvious results?
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
Does this toothpaste actually whiten your teeth? If so, how long does it take?
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Are the results significantly noticeable?