BY COLGATE

Colgate® Optic White® Enamel White Luminous Mint Toothpaste.
Whiter teeth in 1 week.
Goes beyond surface stain removal to deeply whiten.
Anticavity fluoride toothpaste.
Enamel safe.
Fortifies enamel for a strong white. see more...

• I've tried Colgate optic white before but a different one and I d...1 Answers
  • I want to have whiter teeth, this toothpaste work?3 Answers
  • How long do you have to use it to get results? should you use it ...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 3.5Oz more...
I have been using this toothpaste for past two weeks but I haven't seen much of a difference. Maybe I should try it a little longer for it to show it's impact. I will use this for next 1 month & then come Bach for the review.
Kayla G.
Toledo , OH
This is an amazing toothpaste. I picked it up from my local Walmart and I will continue to but it has made about at 50% difference in the whiteness of my teeth I love this paste. Definitely recommend.
Ivana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The truth is that in the first few days, like everything else, I did not notice any changes, but I want to say that this paste is very strong at the time of washing, because the mint and crystals in the same paste are very strong at Time of washing with water. After 15 days of continuous use, I began to see the color of my teeth, a little white as I usually have them, not that I have yellow or anything, I actually have a mouth cleaning followed, I noticed my teeth with a color Much more noticeable and that has left me satisfied... It is a product generally full of Marketing but that it is worth to try, as in my case yes I noticed notorious changes. And that's why I recommend it a lot. The consistency and color of this cream are good to see.
Lori H.
I adore this toothpaste! Though I also like the Sensodyne Pronamel, this Colgate luminous white is another favorite. I really notice a difference in how white my teeth are using this. They have a newer 3-dy version that I will be interested to try and see if it is even better!
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
I just purchased this product and I'm liking it so far. I like how you get a freshness after you rinse, it's not too overpowering it's just right. And it says in a week you'll get whiter teeth so that's awesome!
Brittany L.
University Pl, WA
This is our go to toothpaste. It works well, taste great and has decent whitening power! My hubby won't use anything else. I personally like to pair it with the optic white mouth wash to pack an extra punch (I'm a coffee junkie so every little bit helps!)
Taryn P.
Bondsville, MA
This toothpaste has me so excited! I love how it is anti cavity and has fluoride in it and especially whitens teeth in 1 week! I've definitely noticed a difference in my teeth and how much whiter and brighter they are!
Daniela M.
This is my favorite toothpaste ever. I've been using for a year now, and I really like the cool and refreshing scent and feeling that stays in your mouth. Now, it really makes your teeth whiter and brighter, even though for me it took longer than expect it, which almost make me give up on the product, but thankfully I didn't. It took me at least 2 or 3 weeks to really see the results, but it worked and I haven't stop using it since that.
Jellica  A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Been using this toothpaste for over a week now and I already see a big change in my teeth . They look so much brighter and white , I don't even mind smiling , I wish I took a picture to show how much change it did . Never really thought a toothpaste and do this. Also, I don't know if it's just me , but it's warm when it first gets in your mouth, I don't know how to explain it but I even check my water and even if it's on cold, the toothpaste feels like a warm sensation lol I like it
Kathy R.
Ansonia, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this for a weekend while away and I'm intrigued by this product. I was apprehensive at first because as I was brushing my teeth started warming up and I stopped and started again and still got the warming effect. I'm guessing it's the whitening stuff doing its job. Brought 2 more tubes to see how white I can get my teeth.
Christina W.
How long do you have to use it to get results? should you use it with others in the same line for better results?
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
I want to have whiter teeth, this toothpaste work?
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
Is this your favorite part of the optic white regimen?
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried Colgate optic white before but a different one and I didn't see much of a difference. How well does this specific one work ?