3 colors available

BY COLGATE #57 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Optic White® Enamel White Luminous Mint Toothpaste.
Whiter teeth in 1 week.
Goes beyond surface stain removal to deeply whiten.
Anticavity fluoride toothpaste.
Enamel safe.
Fortifies enamel for a strong white. see more...

• I've tried Colgate optic white before but a different one and I did...1 Answers
  • I want to have whiter teeth, this toothpaste work?3 Answers
  • How long do you have to use it to get results? should you use it wi...5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Hailie K.
Hailie K.
Grand Rapids, MI
My absolute favorite toothpaste!!! I got it in a 4 pack at Costco, because that was one of the only ones they had, and now that's all I want to use. After each time I brush my teeth, I actually feel like my teeth are clean. They almost feel as good as after a cleaning at the dentist. Bonus! I've gotten compliments on how white my teeth look (all since I started this toothpaste) !
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Ansonia, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Used this for a weekend while away and I'm intrigued by this product. I was apprehensive at first because as I was brushing my teeth started warming up and I stopped and started again and still got the warming effect. I'm guessing it's the whitening stuff doing its job. Brought 2 more tubes to see how white I can get my teeth.
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
I tried this and while it did make my teeth feel clean, I did not notice that they were any whiter. I did give it a month and didn't see a difference, so I switched to Crest 3D White Brilliance. I have noticed that my teeth are whiter after using the Crest for only two weeks! I will definitely not be repurchasing Colgate.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Mason, OH
I used this toothpaste because I wanted to get my teeth white quickly. It had the highest amount of whitening agents in it which is why I picked it up. However, the strongest version of this toothpaste was too strong for my teeth. It made them slightly sensitive and caused the bonding on my front teeth to peel.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Gaithersburg, MD
While I enjoy this toothpaste and I'm sure it does the job of cleaning my teeth, I honestly can not say there has been any difference in the color of my teeth in the past few months. I will likely not repurchase and continue trying out various other toothpastes before I settle on one
Karen R.
Karen R.
Right now I'm very obsessed with this toothpaste. In fact, a while is my favorite product for my teeth. Excellent texture, flavor and most importantly really let my teeth whiter every day. Thanks to this product my smile is brighter. I recommend it fully and completely :D
Yanil M.
Yanil M.
Tucson, AZ
I really do believe this helps whiten my teeth and it is sensitive enough for my sensitive teeth! Crest is great too but because of my sensitivity it often irritates after use. Definitely great if you're looking to help whiten or balance and still keep your enamel safe.
Katee W.
Katee W.
Savannah, GA
I love the way this makes my mouth feel. It feels fresh and clean after using it and keep my teeth nice and white. It's easily found in any supermarket and the price is average. My whole house now uses this toothpaste and we wouldn't change for anything.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
I actually started using this after receiving a $2 off coupon, so I only paid $.96 for it!! But it's one of the best toothpastes I've ever used. Gentle, non abrasive, and tastes great! I normally see results in a little over a week.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Colgate optic white has been one if my favs if not my fav tooth paste. After the first use you can immediately tell your teeth are whiter. It made my breath smell fresh and didn't leave a film on my teeth. I recommend this to all!
Christina W.
Christina W.
How long do you have to use it to get results? should you use it with others in the same line for better results?
Leticia A.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
I want to have whiter teeth, this toothpaste work?
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
Is this your favorite part of the optic white regimen?
Gabriella C.
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tried Colgate optic white before but a different one and I didn't see much of a difference. How well does this specific one work ?