BY COLGATE #29 in Toothpaste

New Formula Goes Beyond Surface Stain Removal to Help Deeply Whiten with Peroxide, Unlike Ordinary Toothpaste Helps Whiten Teeth 2 Helps Provide Daily Anticavity Fluoride Protection 3 Enamel Safe Intended for Twice Daily Use The ultimate in whitening technology, Colgate Optic White s enamel-safe formula is clinically proven to help whiten teeth. Colgate Optic White enamel white helps fortify enamel for promoting a strong white smile. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
ana o.
ana o.

I'm not entirely certain how true it is that this product whitens teeth, but since I've never gotten my teeth professionally whitened and people always compliment my teeth I'm going to assume that it works! I've used this toothpaste for years, and I didn't know they sold it on amazon. Actually purchasing it on amazon is cheaper than in the store, which is great. I never thought I'd be able to restock on toothpaste from the comfort of my bed! It's a lazy person's dream. :)
jordin w.
jordin w.
Hoover, AL
Was given this from my cosmetic dentistry when I got a whitening kit. I was apprehensive to begin using this toothpaste as I was a dedicated Crest whitening toothpaste user. To my surprise, I love the results I have seen from this toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh and my teeth have become increasingly whiter. I have switched to the Colgate Optic White toothpaste since and can't be happier.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Henderson, NV
I like this toothpaste, but for being part of their Optic White line, I don't feel like it a great job at whitening my teeth. I do like my coffee a little more than my teeth do, so I was hoping this would help, but it just didn't. It tastes good and doesn't burn my gums like some other whitening toothpastes do, I just wish it did more.
Keyta W.
Keyta W.
Largo, FL
This toothpaste is fantastic the taste at first try is pretty strong but after a couple uses you get use to it. Colgate optic white makes your teeth whiter within a couple of days, I have been using this product for three years now I drink coffee daily and can honestly say this toothpaste removes the stains.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Okay, this stuff really works. Yeah, you have to brush really well and you also need to use the mouthwash that's part of the 'collection' but when you do, there is a noticeable difference in about 1-2 weeks! I would definitely recommend, but remember you have to use the mouthwash too to notice a difference.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Rialto, CA
This is by far my favorite toothpaste and I did definitely see a color difference in my teeth after using it for a while. It keeps my mouth super refreshed and actually clean. Bc it's supposed to work well for your enamel it also makes me feel like I'm harming my teeth like other toothpastes might
MacKenzie H.
MacKenzie H.
Bentonville, AR
They say this toothpaste is suppose to whiten your teeth at least one shade whiter. I brush twice and day, and I couldn't tell a difference at all! It's super pricey compared to all regular toothpaste. Didn't feel like my teeth were clean at the end of the day. Wouldn't recommend solely on price.
Keysy R.
Keysy R.
brentwood, ny
This has a little bit of a warm tingle to it when you first touch it against your teeth, it's very subtle but noticeable. I don't mind it at all, but I do wonder if that's the cleaning agents activating. After three or four uses, my teeth were whiter and it felt nice to smile.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Huntington , NY
I did not care for this toothpaste at all. The formula was really thick and the flavoring was much too strong for my taste. I also didn't see any difference in my teeth as far as whitening goes. I used three tubes up before I went back to my original favorite, Arm & Hammer
Roberta H.
Roberta H.
This toothpaste isn't as strong as minty as others I had tried before which is a huge plus for me! It doesn't seem to keep my teeth white or even whiten them. I got a great deal on them from Costco so if I was given the chance to get a great deal again I would buy again.