Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
So did it work for you? It didn't make a big difference in the whitening of my teeth..Maybe I drink to much coffee?
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Same here. Despite using this product for 2 months, I have not seen noticeable result.
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
5 months, 2 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product worked really well for me. I personally love it, but it can become quite expensive.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Columbia
6 months, 1 week ago
It didn't do anything for me
Kristen s.
Kristen s.
marlton, NJ
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Overall it works alright. It takes about a week to see a noticeable difference.
Cc C.
Cc C.
Tulare, CA
7 months, 3 weeks ago
It disnt really work for me
Aaliya K.
Aaliya K.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
It kinda worked for me. It also depends on your intake of staining foods.
Daesha W.
Daesha W.
7 months, 4 weeks ago
I think only some say it works. But for me, I might have noticed a small difference.
Melissa b.
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I haven't noticed that much of a difference.
Analizth G.
Analizth G.
9 months, 1 week ago
It takes a while to whiten your teeth however I feel it has helped a lot in the health of my teeth.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Cambridge, MA
11 months, 1 week ago
I definitely like this product, but I don't feel like it really helps with whitening at all. I defintiely feel like my breath is fresh and minty, though!
katie c.
katie c.
philadelphia, PA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
mine just maintained my brightness but didn't whitening my teeth
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
1 year ago
I noticed a difference and it really just helps maintain my teeth whiter than usual.
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
1 year, 2 months ago
I noticed a difference within 10 days for sure! I used to use white strips all of the time, but they made my teeth and gums so sensitive, it was painful. I actually enjoy using this toothpaste and seeing the results. I like the foaming action it provides too thanks to the hydrogen peroxide! It doesn't sit in your mouth like other pastes-this foams a little bit and fills your mouth, making it feel more clean.
C L.
C L.
4 years, 2 months ago
It cleans your teeth and can make a film substance on you inner lips but doesn't have enough power to whiten the teeth. Buy it as a new toothpaste to try out but don't really expect to get white teeth out of it.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
4 years, 2 months ago
If you use this a few times a day regularly it will help to whiten your smile!
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
lexington, SC
4 years, 2 months ago
It made a little bit of a difference
lizbeth g.
lizbeth g.
Roma, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
No i didn't see a difference in my teeth
shakira m.
shakira m.
Sun Prairie, WI
4 years, 3 months ago
I don't think it depends on how much coffee you drink i think it depends on how you use it because i drink coffee daily and the whitening process has increase, I think it's based on how well you use it, and if you're brushing your teeth and let it sit on your teeth for a minute or two that will help with the whitening process!
Andi P.
Andi P.
Floral City, FL
4 years, 3 months ago
It didn't work for me either!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Decatur, IL
4 years, 3 months ago
It worked a little bit, but not enough to really notice a difference.
Carly G.
Carly G.
Columbus, OH
4 years, 3 months ago
I don't find that it works very well, even without drinking coffee. Coffee however does stain your teeth again so you shouldn't drink coffee while using this product for best results.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Inver Grove, MN
4 years, 3 months ago
If you want it to work you have to not drink dark drinks (coffee, soda, tea). Otherwise this just stains it again. It does work if used correctly.
Emi S.
Emi S.
Eglin Afb, FL
4 years, 3 months ago
Not for me, I am a crest 3d white kinda girl.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Whitening not so much a little but I honestly was more into the clean feeling it gives you, you get that squeaky cleanness that I personally love in my toothpaste
Iris H.
Iris H.
Teachey, NC
4 years, 3 months ago
I myself drink coffee as well and I saw a little difference but hey at least your teeth are squicky clean.
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
New Lenox, IL
4 years, 4 months ago
No, this is not a quality product. To whiten teeth, you should invest in a Philips electric toothbrush and consider whitening gels from your dentists office.
nadia n.
nadia n.
Australia Gold Coast
4 years, 4 months ago
A great idea for all the coffee drinkers who want white teeth. Drink from a straw. As for it working, I'm not a fan I didn't see any improvment
Angelia C.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After brushing your teeth you need to actaully leave it on your teeth for at least ten mins:) mI do. it. in the shower!
danielle t.
danielle t.
Camby, IN
4 years, 4 months ago
I drink tons of coffee but i found crest glamorous white to work better
Stefhania S.
Stefhania S.
Decatur, AL
4 years, 4 months ago
It did work for me I saw great results after a month of using it twice a day. I do drink lots of coffee and I still saw the results
Erica V.
Erica V.
4 years, 4 months ago
It works well to maintain my white, but I also don't drink coffee.
Kimb P.
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
4 years, 4 months ago
My husband and I both used it for a month. No results. Not even a slight difference. Not worth the money to me, and I didn't like the flavor.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I drink coffee and smoke and I used it 3 to for times a day and it really whitened my teeth
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA
4 years, 4 months ago
Cut out the coffee and notice the difference!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Lakeland, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
Didn't see a big difference
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Warren, MI
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes I've noticed a difference within the 1st week! I love my coffee 2 as well as tea what i usually do is sip through a straw 2 prevent staining.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Prt Washingtn, WI
4 years, 5 months ago
I drink coffee and it worked for me. Slowly but surely I noticed a difference! :)
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Moss Point, MS
4 years, 5 months ago
I was the same as you it did help a little but not enough to be really noticeable to anyone but me
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
DALLAS, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
I'm a coffee drinker and it worked well for me.
Shay C.
Shay C.
Kenosha, WI
4 years, 5 months ago
I drink a lot of caffeine and I noticed a difference the first time I used it. My teeth were a lot less yellow (thankfully!).
Yvette D.
Yvette D.
Bremerton, WA
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes. I occasionally drink coffee and its iced with a straw. I would try and not let your teeth touch the coffee. Also if you have/had smoked its not as big of a result.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
No I didn't see a difference. Oh well
Allie B.
Allie B.
4 years, 5 months ago
No. it didn't show much improvement for me. i really like crest 3D white instead. comparing the two the 3D white has noticeable improvement
Alise A.
Alise A.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 5 months ago
Out of these 3 products i must say the toothbrush is the best. no it wont whiten your teeth but its pretty comfy on the teeth
4 years, 5 months ago
No I did not notice any difference in my teeth whiteness :(
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Long Beach, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
I love this product big different in my teeth bit pricey but always take advantage of sales
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Renton, WA
4 years, 5 months ago
If you use it religiously along with a white strip routine, it works.
Jermeria D.
Jermeria D.
Decatur, GA
4 years, 5 months ago
I would recommend you to continue it and start drinking coffee through a straw to see of it make a difference for you. AFter I tried it, the was a little bit of a change but nothing too drastic.
Katie K.
Katie K.
4 years, 5 months ago
I think coffee definitely influences the results. I've been using Colgate for 7 days and my teeth are lighter now but not WHITE.. probably because I drink a few cups of coffee daily.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
I have been using it 3 times a day for 6 weeks and it has made a difference. I too am a coffee drinker and I like what it has done for me.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Ashburnham, MA
4 years, 5 months ago
It's advertised as 5 days, but if you read the box it says "up to 6 weeks for best results," so it might take two rounds of using each product for it to really work
Malek L.
Malek L.
Fairview, NJ
4 years, 5 months ago
Works pretty decent. Wasn't what I expected.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Sellersburg, IN
4 years, 5 months ago
I didn't really get any great results. Not worth the money IMO.
Rose G.
Rose G.
4 years, 6 months ago
It didn't really work for me the toothpaste is horrible the mouthwash is ok(:
Lia B.
Lia B.
4 years, 6 months ago
Considering each one costs $2.99, protects from future staining on your teeth and whitens... Oh yeah!
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Alpharetta, GA
4 years, 6 months ago
I drink coffee as well as the others who commented but for me i did see results. its just depends on how long you brush for and the brush you use, etc. it certainly makes a difference. also, i used the whole set (mouthwash, toothbrush, and the toothpaste) and i DID see mproving results on my teeth. but the results may very on the person.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Antonio, TX
4 years, 6 months ago
I drink coffee and I still saw a difference but honestly rinsing with hydrogen peroxide will give your teeth the same whitening effect
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Chattanooga, TN
4 years, 6 months ago
Exactly my thoughts, I didn't see much improvement.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
4 years, 6 months ago
Coffee is a major stainer, but. i found that the crest 3D series works better. but also when u use too many whitening products, gum, rinse, strips, toothpaste. u over work ur teeth and it ends up reversing due to nothing left on ur teeth to protect them. crest is better.
Christy H.
Christy H.
Lumber Bridge, NC
Yes i saw a difference.
Kristin J.
Kristin J.
Rocky Mount, VA
4 years, 6 months ago
I did not notice any difference when using this toothpaste.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
4 years, 6 months ago
It works well for me, which did surprise me in the beginning since I drink a lot of tea. I use it twice a day for at least 2 minutes (brushing).
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
I prefer crest 3d white. Or baking soda and peroxide mixed
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lehighton, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
The results were very subtle for me.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Meridian, ID
4 years, 6 months ago
No its not the coffee i drink coffee too but this colgate does not have strong effect in whitening like the crest whitening strips
Paducah, TX
4 years, 6 months ago
I don't drink coffee very much. An I saw a huge difference in the whiteness of my teeth
Paducah, TX
4 years, 6 months ago
I drink too much coffee as well and this product honestly helped. Not only did I noticed a change but it made my mouth feel much fresher.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
It didn't work for me. I don't believe it is better that the strips.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
New Bern, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
It's a matter of using the product routinely. While I do love this product, I prefer Crest Whitening Strips.
Ryan P.
Ryan P.
Chesapeake, VA
4 years, 6 months ago
It shows very little improvement. I asked my dental hygienist about this product and she said it's not on your teeth long enough to actually work.