Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

So did it work for you? It didn't make a big difference in the whitening of my teeth..Maybe I drink to much coffee?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Oct. 10, 2016, 11:55 p.m.
I definitely like this product, but I don't feel like it really helps with whitening at all. I defintiely feel like my breath is fresh and minty, though!
katie c.
katie c.
Sept. 29, 2016, 6:25 p.m.
mine just maintained my brightness but didn't whitening my teeth
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
Aug. 21, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
I noticed a difference and it really just helps maintain my teeth whiter than usual.
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
June 22, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
I noticed a difference within 10 days for sure! I used to use white strips all of the time, but they made my teeth and gums so sensitive, it was painful. I actually enjoy using this toothpaste and seeing the results. I like the foaming action it provides too thanks to the hydrogen peroxide! It doesn't sit in your mouth like other pastes-this foams a little bit and fills your mouth, making it feel more clean.
C L.
C L.
July 20, 2013, 11:36 p.m.
It cleans your teeth and can make a film substance on you inner lips but doesn't have enough power to whiten the teeth. Buy it as a new toothpaste to try out but don't really expect to get white teeth out of it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
June 25, 2013, 10:31 p.m.
If you use this a few times a day regularly it will help to whiten your smile!
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
June 24, 2013, 8:19 p.m.
It made a little bit of a difference
lizbeth g.
lizbeth g.
June 3, 2013, 3:10 p.m.
No i didn't see a difference in my teeth
shakira m.
shakira m.
June 3, 2013, 12:22 a.m.
I don't think it depends on how much coffee you drink i think it depends on how you use it because i drink coffee daily and the whitening process has increase, I think it's based on how well you use it, and if you're brushing your teeth and let it sit on your teeth for a minute or two that will help with the whitening process!
Andi P.
Andi P.
May 29, 2013, 9:24 a.m.
It didn't work for me either!
Megan E.
Megan E.
May 28, 2013, 9:12 p.m.
It worked a little bit, but not enough to really notice a difference.
Carly G.
Carly G.
May 28, 2013, 7:01 p.m.
I don't find that it works very well, even without drinking coffee. Coffee however does stain your teeth again so you shouldn't drink coffee while using this product for best results.
Mary T.
Mary T.
May 28, 2013, 3:52 p.m.
If you want it to work you have to not drink dark drinks (coffee, soda, tea). Otherwise this just stains it again. It does work if used correctly.
Emi S.
Emi S.
May 24, 2013, 1:22 a.m.
Not for me, I am a crest 3d white kinda girl.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
May 23, 2013, 6:26 p.m.
Whitening not so much a little but I honestly was more into the clean feeling it gives you, you get that squeaky cleanness that I personally love in my toothpaste
Iris H.
Iris H.
May 22, 2013, 10:32 p.m.
I myself drink coffee as well and I saw a little difference but hey at least your teeth are squicky clean.
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
May 22, 2013, 12:56 a.m.
No, this is not a quality product. To whiten teeth, you should invest in a Philips electric toothbrush and consider whitening gels from your dentists office.
nadia n.
nadia n.
May 13, 2013, 9:03 p.m.
A great idea for all the coffee drinkers who want white teeth. Drink from a straw. As for it working, I'm not a fan I didn't see any improvment
Angelia C.
Angelia C.
May 13, 2013, 12:20 p.m.
After brushing your teeth you need to actaully leave it on your teeth for at least ten mins:) mI do. it. in the shower!
danielle t.
danielle t.
May 13, 2013, 9:09 a.m.
I drink tons of coffee but i found crest glamorous white to work better
Stefhania S.
Stefhania S.
May 11, 2013, 1:12 p.m.
It did work for me I saw great results after a month of using it twice a day. I do drink lots of coffee and I still saw the results
Erica V.
Erica V.
May 5, 2013, 1:02 p.m.
It works well to maintain my white, but I also don't drink coffee.
Kimb P.
Kimb P.
May 4, 2013, 12:07 p.m.
My husband and I both used it for a month. No results. Not even a slight difference. Not worth the money to me, and I didn't like the flavor.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
May 1, 2013, 2:49 a.m.
I drink coffee and smoke and I used it 3 to for times a day and it really whitened my teeth
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
April 30, 2013, 12:12 a.m.
Cut out the coffee and notice the difference!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
April 28, 2013, 6:48 p.m.
Didn't see a big difference
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
April 18, 2013, 1:54 p.m.
Yes I've noticed a difference within the 1st week! I love my coffee 2 as well as tea what i usually do is sip through a straw 2 prevent staining.
Jill B.
Jill B.
April 18, 2013, 8:03 a.m.
I drink coffee and it worked for me. Slowly but surely I noticed a difference! :)
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
April 17, 2013, 1:14 p.m.
I was the same as you it did help a little but not enough to be really noticeable to anyone but me
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
April 16, 2013, 2:36 p.m.
I'm a coffee drinker and it worked well for me.
Shay C.
Shay C.
April 13, 2013, 12:27 p.m.
I drink a lot of caffeine and I noticed a difference the first time I used it. My teeth were a lot less yellow (thankfully!).
Yvette D.
Yvette D.
April 13, 2013, 7:26 a.m.
Yes. I occasionally drink coffee and its iced with a straw. I would try and not let your teeth touch the coffee. Also if you have/had smoked its not as big of a result.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
April 12, 2013, 8:48 p.m.
No I didn't see a difference. Oh well
Allie B.
Allie B.
April 10, 2013, 9:21 a.m.
No. it didn't show much improvement for me. i really like crest 3D white instead. comparing the two the 3D white has noticeable improvement
Alise A.
Alise A.
April 9, 2013, 11:09 a.m.
Out of these 3 products i must say the toothbrush is the best. no it wont whiten your teeth but its pretty comfy on the teeth
April 5, 2013, 5 a.m.
No I did not notice any difference in my teeth whiteness :(
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
April 4, 2013, 9:58 p.m.
I love this product big different in my teeth bit pricey but always take advantage of sales
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
April 1, 2013, 10:43 a.m.
If you use it religiously along with a white strip routine, it works.
Jermeria D.
Jermeria D.
March 25, 2013, 6:55 p.m.
I would recommend you to continue it and start drinking coffee through a straw to see of it make a difference for you. AFter I tried it, the was a little bit of a change but nothing too drastic.
Katie K.
Katie K.
March 25, 2013, noon
I think coffee definitely influences the results. I've been using Colgate for 7 days and my teeth are lighter now but not WHITE.. probably because I drink a few cups of coffee daily.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
March 25, 2013, 10:35 a.m.
I have been using it 3 times a day for 6 weeks and it has made a difference. I too am a coffee drinker and I like what it has done for me.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
March 25, 2013, 7:59 a.m.
It's advertised as 5 days, but if you read the box it says "up to 6 weeks for best results," so it might take two rounds of using each product for it to really work
Malek L.
Malek L.
March 23, 2013, 7:03 p.m.
Works pretty decent. Wasn't what I expected.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
March 23, 2013, 10:55 a.m.
I didn't really get any great results. Not worth the money IMO.
Rose G.
Rose G.
March 18, 2013, 5:01 p.m.
It didn't really work for me the toothpaste is horrible the mouthwash is ok(:
Lia B.
Lia B.
March 18, 2013, 4:22 p.m.
Considering each one costs $2.99, protects from future staining on your teeth and whitens... Oh yeah!
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
March 18, 2013, 2:25 p.m.
I drink coffee as well as the others who commented but for me i did see results. its just depends on how long you brush for and the brush you use, etc. it certainly makes a difference. also, i used the whole set (mouthwash, toothbrush, and the toothpaste) and i DID see mproving results on my teeth. but the results may very on the person.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
March 16, 2013, 12:26 p.m.
I drink coffee and I still saw a difference but honestly rinsing with hydrogen peroxide will give your teeth the same whitening effect
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
March 16, 2013, 9:41 a.m.
Exactly my thoughts, I didn't see much improvement.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
March 10, 2013, 6:14 p.m.
Coffee is a major stainer, but. i found that the crest 3D series works better. but also when u use too many whitening products, gum, rinse, strips, toothpaste. u over work ur teeth and it ends up reversing due to nothing left on ur teeth to protect them. crest is better.
Christy H.
Christy H.
March 8, 2013, 3:26 a.m.
Yes i saw a difference.
Kristin J.
Kristin J.
March 7, 2013, 2:48 p.m.
I did not notice any difference when using this toothpaste.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
March 7, 2013, 9:46 a.m.
It works well for me, which did surprise me in the beginning since I drink a lot of tea. I use it twice a day for at least 2 minutes (brushing).
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
March 6, 2013, 5:16 p.m.
I prefer crest 3d white. Or baking soda and peroxide mixed
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
March 5, 2013, 10:57 a.m.
The results were very subtle for me.
Denise T.
Denise T.
March 2, 2013, 7:04 a.m.
No its not the coffee i drink coffee too but this colgate does not have strong effect in whitening like the crest whitening strips
Dani M.
Feb. 28, 2013, 12:04 p.m.
I don't drink coffee very much. An I saw a huge difference in the whiteness of my teeth
Dani M.
Feb. 28, 2013, 11:58 a.m.
Feb. 27, 2013, 4:56 p.m.
I drink too much coffee as well and this product honestly helped. Not only did I noticed a change but it made my mouth feel much fresher.
Feb. 27, 2013, 4:56 p.m.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Feb. 27, 2013, 9:36 a.m.
It didn't work for me. I don't believe it is better that the strips.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Feb. 25, 2013, 5:52 p.m.
It's a matter of using the product routinely. While I do love this product, I prefer Crest Whitening Strips.
Ryan P.
Ryan P.
Feb. 24, 2013, 12:11 p.m.
It shows very little improvement. I asked my dental hygienist about this product and she said it's not on your teeth long enough to actually work.

Join Now