Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3

So did it work for you? It didn't make a big difference in the whitening of my teeth..Maybe I drink to much coffee?

Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
11 months, 4 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Same here. Despite using this product for 2 months, I have not seen noticeable result.
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
1 year ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product worked really well for me. I personally love it, but it can become quite expensive.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Columbia
1 year, 1 month ago
It didn't do anything for me
Kristen s.
Kristen s.
Marlton, NJ
1 year, 2 months ago
Overall it works alright. It takes about a week to see a noticeable difference.
Cc C.
Cc C.
Tulare, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
It disnt really work for me
Aaliya K.
Aaliya K.
1 year, 3 months ago
It kinda worked for me. It also depends on your intake of staining foods.
Daesha W.
Daesha W.
1 year, 3 months ago
I think only some say it works. But for me, I might have noticed a small difference.
Melissa b.
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
1 year, 3 months ago
I haven't noticed that much of a difference.
Analizth G.
Analizth G.
1 year, 4 months ago
It takes a while to whiten your teeth however I feel it has helped a lot in the health of my teeth.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
1 year, 6 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I definitely like this product, but I don't feel like it really helps with whitening at all. I defintiely feel like my breath is fresh and minty, though!