Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3

So did it work for you? It didn't make a big difference in the whitening of my teeth..Maybe I drink to much coffee?

Dani H.
Dani H.
Concord, NC
5 years, 2 months ago
I have noticed only a *slight* difference, but the other answerer was right when they said it's more of a preventative maintenance type product!
Alesha L.
Alesha L.
5 years, 2 months ago
By only using the mouthwash, I could keep up my shade. It didn't whiten my teeth, but I didn't have to worry about yellowing.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Portage, PA
5 years, 2 months ago
I didn't notice a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. It was great for maintaining after a gel white treatment and it did leave my mouth feeling REALLY clean.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Loretto, TN
5 years, 2 months ago
I noticed a difference in just a few days. But it made my teeth really sensitive, so I stopped using it.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Arlington, TX
5 years, 2 months ago
It didn't really whiten my teeth either. it just helped maintain.