Karley S.
De Pere , WI

Does this stuff actually work? did anybody see results? If so, how long did it take? Is there anything better that people know of?

Yaneris L.
Yaneris L.
4 years ago
I was skeptic at first but I actually see results. I think that one week is too little to realize and visibly see results. I would say that after a couple weeks you can definitely tell they're whiter. I suggest doing a before and after photo.
Deya B.
Deya B.
4 years ago
You will definitely see the results in just a week! I did..&I wanted to see if this really work so after I saw amazing results i switched up my toothpaste and saw that it wasn't giving me the whitening i needed. Totally recommend this product!
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Chatham, ON
4 years ago
I didn't see any results!
Taylore C.
Taylore C.
Canton, OH
4 years ago
I started using this product while I was still smoking about 5 to 7 cigarettes a day. My teeth did not look like i was a smoker which is honestly more than i could've asked for! I quit smoking and continued using these products and my teeth look great! you would never know I used to smoke! After i quit it only took like, maybe a week and a half.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Spanish Fork, UT
Yes! you start seeing results in maybe 3 weeks of consistent use
Desiree U.
Desiree U.
4 years ago
I doubt it works like they claim, its all advertisement.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
4 years ago
Just get the toothpaste that's your best option for Colgate maybe the total instead of this
Brian L.
Brian L.
Orange, CA
4 years ago
Get the colgate one. i haven't seen any results with this mouthwash. it has a weird taste in my opinion.
Blogger S.
Blogger S.
4 years ago
It's not that effective even if you use the entire regime. Try getting a professional bleach and using this to maintain that.
Marta A.
Marta A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used the toothpaste for a while but haven't bought it since because i use a different one now. It did work to a certain extent. It did make me feel and look as if i had cleaner and whiter teeth but not as much as they advertise. It did take a long time for me to see improvement, maybe about a month or so..