Karley S.
Karley S.
De Pere , Wi

Does this stuff actually work? did anybody see results? If so, how long did it take? Is there anything better that people know of?
Yaneris L.
Yaneris L.
Feb. 23, 2014, 9:56 p.m.
I was skeptic at first but I actually see results. I think that one week is too little to realize and visibly see results. I would say that after a couple weeks you can definitely tell they're whiter. I suggest doing a before and after photo.
Deya B.
Deya B.
Feb. 15, 2014, 9:15 p.m.
You will definitely see the results in just a week! I did..&I wanted to see if this really work so after I saw amazing results i switched up my toothpaste and saw that it wasn't giving me the whitening i needed. Totally recommend this product!
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Feb. 15, 2014, 7:34 p.m.
I didn't see any results!
Taylore C.
Taylore C.
Feb. 14, 2014, 9:54 p.m.
I started using this product while I was still smoking about 5 to 7 cigarettes a day. My teeth did not look like i was a smoker which is honestly more than i could've asked for! I quit smoking and continued using these products and my teeth look great! you would never know I used to smoke! After i quit it only took like, maybe a week and a half.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Feb. 12, 2014, 5:34 p.m.
Yes! you start seeing results in maybe 3 weeks of consistent use
Desiree U.
Desiree U.
Feb. 10, 2014, 1:33 p.m.
I doubt it works like they claim, its all advertisement.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Feb. 9, 2014, 12:34 p.m.
Just get the toothpaste that's your best option for Colgate maybe the total instead of this
Brian L.
Brian L.
Feb. 9, 2014, 12:56 a.m.
Get the colgate one. i haven't seen any results with this mouthwash. it has a weird taste in my opinion.
Blogger S.
Blogger S.
Feb. 6, 2014, 3:02 p.m.
It's not that effective even if you use the entire regime. Try getting a professional bleach and using this to maintain that.
Marta A.
Marta A.
Feb. 6, 2014, 8:50 a.m.
I used the toothpaste for a while but haven't bought it since because i use a different one now. It did work to a certain extent. It did make me feel and look as if i had cleaner and whiter teeth but not as much as they advertise. It did take a long time for me to see improvement, maybe about a month or so..

Join Now