Ann k.
Temecula, CA

Does this product really make your teeth whiter?

Emily A.
Emily A.
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes it does, but at a price. i found it made my teeth super sensative.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
4 years, 2 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Yes but not as well as the trays
Carly P.
Carly P.
Little Elm, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
ABSOLUTELY! (discaimer: my teeth weren't terribly yellow before I started using this product) I used this for about 2 weeks and my teeth were visibly whiter. I don't use any other whitening programs or anything-it was all in the tooth paste.