Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#8 in Toothpaste
Colgate® Optic White® Cool Mild Mint Toothpaste.
Whiter teeth in 1 week.
Goes beyond surface stain removal to deeply whiten.
Anticavity fluoride toothpaste.
Enamel safe.
Photos (136)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greensboro, NC

I have tried many other whitening toothpaste but most made my teeth too sensitive to continue use. Im not going to lie the way I found out about this product was on youtube (alonzolorone) if anyone watches his videos you know his teeth are basically prefect and he said the only thing he uses is this. I didn't think it was working until i went to the dentist and my dentist even asked what I was using because my teeth were so white. It may not be the fake veneer white but it gives a natural brightness to my teeth and I get compliments all the time. My mom didn't believe me but after she got her braces removed she started using it as well. Her orthodontist couldn't believe how white her teeth got after without having to get them professionally bleached. Its a great tooth paste that leaves my breath fresh all day and the whitening is a super bonus.
Allysin V.
Allysin V.

I originally got a sample of the Optic White toothpaste with my wedding invitations. So, being a natural product tester, I gave it a shot.
The toothpaste is very Minty! I loved how clean it made my teeth feel without that bleachy residue I feel from most whitening products. I also liked that it was a toothpaste, because since I have crooked teeth, a lot of whitening products I simply cannot use, as they use strips or trays, even UV lights, which won't give me all around whitening and brightening I need. This did!
That aside, it did take about a week and a half of 3 times a day brushing with this product to see the results. Yet, you can seriously tell the difference from when I started using it until now. My teeth are definitely whiter, brighter and feel better than they ever could before.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I had used Crest 3D White toothpaste for the past few years before I recently made the switch over to Colgate Optic White. I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you whether the whitening claims are true or not (I'm not really able to notice a difference with any brand of whitening toothpaste - if there's any change it's probably pretty minor) but this Optic White toothpaste definitely leaves my mouth feeling fresher than Crest did. Another thing I like about it is that it's not harsh. Some other toothpastes have such a strong minty taste that it's overpowering, but this is really mild and I think it would work even with sensitive gums and teeth. I think this toothpaste has a stronger overall clean feeling compared to Crest, so I think I'll be sticking with Colgate from now on.
Randeigh J.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC

My husband and I have been using this toothpaste for about 3 years off and on. It really works! You won't instantly get pearly whites, but if you use it twice a day, like the packaging instructions say, you will definitely have visibly whiter teeth within 2 weeks. I use it more often when I start drinking more coffee and tea and it keeps me from getting a tinge to my teeth during those times. It honestly has a gritty feel to it and sometimes doesn't give me that just brushed clean feeling for the rest of my mouth, but I usually just go over again with another fave toothpaste and I am good to go. This does it's job as a whitening toothpaste though so I can't take off too many stars for that.
Daniel G.
Daniel G.

Hillary G.
Hillary G.

Me gusta MUCHO MUCHO MUCHO!!! Sinceramente no esperaba que la pasta de dientes blanqueara mis dientes durante la noche oIncluso en un tiempo de meses. Todos sabemos para qué es el dentista. Pero yo
Me encanta esta pasta de dientes por otras razones! Soy muy sensible
Estoy muy cómodo y soy
Definitivamente no me gusta sentirme incómodo cuando necesito cepillarme dos veces
Día Esta pasta no es demasiado fuerte como los otros que había probado antes.
Es lo suficientemente fuerte para sentirse refrescado y que está haciendo su trabajo, pero su
No es abrumador y eso es una gran ventaja para mí al elegir la marca. también
Se quita las manchas de la superficie que es impresionante. Muy bueno!
Maria N.
Maria N.

I know, many people feel that toothpaste is toothpaste. And, for the most part, I agree. That said - I really do like this toothpaste. The flavor is good and leaves a pleasant taste afterwards, and the whitening really does help. I tend to drink a lot of tea, so keeping ahead of the inevitable staining is my goal. When used as stated in the directions (twice a day), this toothpaste really does go a long way towards helping staining. Of course, it's not going to be as good as if you went and just had your teeth whitened. But for those of us for whom that may not be an option, this certainly helps to keep the staining from becoming too bad.
Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.
Dingmans Fry, PA

I honestly didn't expect a toothpaste to whiten my teeth overnight or even in a months time. We all know that is what the dentist is for. But i do love this toothpaste because of other reasons! I am very sensitive to minty toothpastes and sometimes they feel uncomfortable to me and I definitely don't like to feel uncomfortable when I need to brush twice a day. This paste isn't too strong like the others I had tried before. Its strong enough to feel refreshed and that its doing its job but its not overpowering and that's a big plus to me when choosing a brand. Also it does remove surface stains which is awesome. Very good stuff!
Diosmelys R.
Diosmelys R.
Medley, FL

I honestly didn't expect a toothpaste to whiten my teeth overnight or
even in a months time. We all know that is what the dentist is for. But i
do love this toothpaste because of other reasons! I am very sensitive
to minty toothpastes and sometimes they feel uncomfortable to me and I
definitely don't like to feel uncomfortable when I need to brush twice a
day. This paste isn't too strong like the others I had tried before.
Its strong enough to feel refreshed and that its doing its job but its
not overpowering and that's a big plus to me when choosing a brand. Also
it does remove surface stains which is awesome. Very good stuff!
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.

This is my favorite toothpaste. I was looking for one after realizing that Sensodyne just wasn't my thing anymore. That one left my breath just tasting gross after an hour and made me feel like I had to constantly brush my teeth 24/7. However, I saw a haul video from a beauty guru on Youtube and she said this stuff was great so I thought why not try it. I'm on my fourth tube and cannot say enough great things. It makes my breath smell great for a longer period of time, feels and looks like it cleans my teeth, and it's decently priced at any drugstore. I also have super sensitive teeth and this seems to work well for them.
Jameisha M.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX

Is it worth buying?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

So did it work for you? It didn't make a big difference in the whitening of my teeth..Maybe I drink to much coffee?
Alina K.
Alina K.

Does this product actually work? I want to whiten my teeth without having to go to the dentist.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Reno, NV

Do you think this type is better than the 3d white?
Jackie B.
Jackie B.

Did it make you teeth sensitive after long term use?

Join Now