BY COLGATE #4 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Optic White® Cool Mild Mint Toothpaste.
Whiter teeth in 1 week.
Goes beyond surface stain removal to deeply whiten.
Anticavity fluoride toothpaste.
Enamel safe. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I really like Colgate and almost always use their toothbrushes, the only thing I dont like is how foamy the mouth wash gets." in 299 reviews
  • "I love coffee and tea which left my teeth stained, I started using this and within a short time, i could tell a big difference!" in 126 reviews
  • "I can only use it for a limited amount of time however because I have sensitive teeth and it starts to bother me after a while." in 103 reviews
  • "They make this toothpaste in travel size so I would recommend you pick one of those up and give it a try for a few days to see how you like it before you invest in the full size." in 82 reviews
  • "I don't use the mouth wash but I received the tooth brush with whitening pen and toothpaste from influenster in a box a few months ago and have purchased a new one since and keep using it!" in 64 reviews
Ashlyn N.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Colgate optic white more...
THIS TOOTHPASTE IS A MIRACLE WORKER!!!! Let me tell you my life story: I had horrible ear infections every month when I was little kid which meant I was ALWAYS on some kind of liquid medication. Because of all the medicine I was taking, the enamel in my top, two front teeth stopped developing which caused them to turn yellow at the bottom and it was gross. I got picked on for it and tried everything from crest white strips to other mouth whiteners that were out at the time (I was in 5th grade at this point). After getting my braces off in 6th grade, I started bleaching my teeth with bleach my dentist prescribed which helped change the enamel to look normal. My yellow spots were gone! But I eventually quit using the bleach due to the sensitivity it was causing my teeth to have, and I tried this toothpaste somewhere in the middle of high school. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO STOP SINCE. I am a junior in college now and this has been the toothpaste I always use! Instead of harsh words or, "why are your teeth yellow?" comments, I now get non stop compliments on how white my teeth are all the time!!!! This toothpaste is honestly one of the best things I have ever tried and has completely boosted my confidence in my smile. I RECOMMEND!!!!!!
Briseida R.
Gold Beach
The truth is that in the first few days, like everything else, I did not notice any changes, but I want to say that this paste is very strong at the time of washing, because the mint and crystals in the same paste are very strong at Time of washing with water. After 15 days of continuous use, I began to see the color of my teeth, a little white as I usually have them, not that I have yellow or anything, I actually have a mouth cleaning followed, I noticed my teeth with a color Much more noticeable and that has left me satisfied... It is a product generally full of Marketing but that it is worth to try, as in my case yes I noticed notorious changes. And that's why I recommend it a lot. The consistency and color of this cream are good to see.
Janeigne N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Platinum Lasting White, Mild more...
The outline of the toothpastes bottle really pops out the brand to consumers. Since it’s red and white, consumers will pass by the toothpaste aisle and will quickly see this colgate toothpaste because it stands out the most. The bottle also looks fancy and nice. Consumers go for the nice and fancy objects all the time. Colgate managed to perfect the whitening of teeth in their product. My mother and I have used this toothpaste repeatedly and we continue to see a difference in our teeth. I brush my teeth two times a day and notice the change. Lastly, Colgate has also been able to excel in keeping the freshness of clean teeth after brushing your teeth. When I brush my teeth in the morning, My breath feels nice and clean because of its fresh mint ingredients.
Tinisha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Colgate optic white more...
I drink coffee on a daily basis and noticed that my teeth were definitely showing it. I have braces at the moment so whitening strips, which are usually my go-to favorite were out of the equation for now. I decided to pick up this stuff and give it a try and It works great! Its definitely not as quick as white-strips but it works great as a gradual and safe teeth whitener that continues to keep your teeth white as you can use it daily. This stuff also makes your mouth feel so clean and fresh, unlike some other whitening toothpastes. I love it and will definitely be continuing to use this toothpaste.
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
I love this toothpaste! I've been using it for a few years now and I notice a significant difference in how white my teeth are compared to how they used to be! My dentist even asked me if I had been using whitening strips at one point. The flavor is minty which is fine for me. The only thing I would change is that it is a little gritty for my liking. However, if you use mouthwash like I do, it isn't a huge deal at all. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for whitening toothpaste!
Jamie đź’›.
San Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Platinum Lasting White more...
THIS TOOTHPASTE IS THE bOMB! I swear by this, I've been using this for years and it doesn't seem to weaken my teeth and it whitens my teeth and its pretty noticeable my teeth are white. The lighting make them look really white (the photo), I try my best to avoid food that dye teeth (Ex: coffee and wine). My mother drinks wine and it stained her teeth and she uses this, her teeth have gotten whiter. Using this is a process and don't suspect it to happen right away. In a week for me, I saw my teeth looking white and i was shocked! I have tried whiting strips and stuff and they don't work, but this sure did!
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
Review for: Mild more...
I am going to be very honest here. I have used this toothpaste several times over the last year or so, and I don’t really like it. For some reason it makes me feel sick every time I use it. Half the time I quite literally end up gagging or dry-heaving for a couple minutes. I’m not sure if maybe I am allergic to an ingredient I don’t know about, but I do not like it. My whole family uses this and say it is amazing and that I am crazy, but that is my experience!
Arti M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Colgate optic white more...
Colgate Optic White does not disappoint. It is definitely different from the whitening strips one may use, however, the effects are long lasting. I could start seeing results withing the first week of using this toothpaste. I did switch up toothpastes for a short while, however, it did not reverse the whitening effects of this toothpaste. I have made colgate optic white as my go-to toothpaste and have been using it for years now.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Review for: Anticavity Fluoride Fresh more...
I think Colgate Optic White works okay if you already have fairly white teeth.  I find that it helps maintain whiteness after I use whitening strips, but I don't find that it helps if I am only using this toothpaste and nothing in conjunction with it.  I also would like for it to have more fluoride in it. I think if you can't afford a professional teeth whitening or whitening strips, this might work for you.
Ana P.
Odessa, TX
I just love Colgate products. I'm a dentist and believe me this toothpaste is just incredible. Clean perfectly your teeth and also help to whitening when you use it everyday. Colgate Optic White Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mint As a dentist I recommend it, as a costumer I think is amazing, remember brush your teeth at least 3 times in a day and complement your routine with a mouthwash and dental floss.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX
Is it worth buying?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So did it work for you? It didn't make a big difference in the whitening of my teeth..Maybe I drink to much coffee?
Alina K.
Does this product actually work? I want to whiten my teeth without having to go to the dentist.
Rebecca B.
Reno, NV
Do you think this type is better than the 3d white?
Jackie B.
Did it make you teeth sensitive after long term use?