BY COLGATE #7 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Optic White® Cool Mild Mint Toothpaste.
Whiter teeth in 1 week.
Goes beyond surface stain removal to deeply whiten.
Anticavity fluoride toothpaste.
Enamel safe. see more...

Colgate Optic White Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mint
  • "I really like Colgate and almost always use their toothbrushes, the only thing I dont like is how foamy the mouth wash gets." in 299 reviews
  • "I love coffee and tea which left my teeth stained, I started using this and within a short time, i could tell a big difference!" in 126 reviews
  • "I can only use it for a limited amount of time however because I have sensitive teeth and it starts to bother me after a while." in 103 reviews
  • "They make this toothpaste in travel size so I would recommend you pick one of those up and give it a try for a few days to see how you like it before you invest in the full size." in 82 reviews
  • "I don't use the mouth wash but I received the tooth brush with whitening pen and toothpaste from influenster in a box a few months ago and have purchased a new one since and keep using it!" in 64 reviews
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I had used Crest 3D White toothpaste for the past few years before I recently made the switch over to Colgate Optic White. I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you whether the whitening claims are true or not (I'm not really able to notice a difference with any brand of whitening toothpaste - if there's any change it's probably pretty minor) but this Optic White toothpaste definitely leaves my mouth feeling fresher than Crest did. Another thing I like about it is that it's not harsh. Some other toothpastes have such a strong minty taste that it's overpowering, but this is really mild and I think it would work even with sensitive gums and teeth. I think this toothpaste has a stronger overall clean feeling compared to Crest, so I think I'll be sticking with Colgate from now on.
Randeigh J.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband and I have been using this toothpaste for about 3 years off and on. It really works! You won't instantly get pearly whites, but if you use it twice a day, like the packaging instructions say, you will definitely have visibly whiter teeth within 2 weeks. I use it more often when I start drinking more coffee and tea and it keeps me from getting a tinge to my teeth during those times. It honestly has a gritty feel to it and sometimes doesn't give me that just brushed clean feeling for the rest of my mouth, but I usually just go over again with another fave toothpaste and I am good to go. This does it's job as a whitening toothpaste though so I can't take off too many stars for that.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
This is my favorite toothpaste. I was looking for one after realizing that Sensodyne just wasn't my thing anymore. That one left my breath just tasting gross after an hour and made me feel like I had to constantly brush my teeth 24/7. However, I saw a haul video from a beauty guru on Youtube and she said this stuff was great so I thought why not try it. I'm on my fourth tube and cannot say enough great things. It makes my breath smell great for a longer period of time, feels and looks like it cleans my teeth, and it's decently priced at any drugstore. I also have super sensitive teeth and this seems to work well for them.
Pop D.
Pop D.
Not exactly, it's more of a whitening tooth paste due to drinking a lot of coffee, tea, berries smoking and so on. What you are looking for is sensodyne.it is sold in places like cvs, Walmart, price chopper and so on. This product itself is a wonderful product especially one one loves to smile. I mean who wants to smile and show yellow teeth. If people see that then they also think your breath normally stinks since you don't care enough to take pride in taking good care of your teeth. It is said that one should not judge a book by its cover, but in this case you are looking to be judged by the look of your teeth.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the worst toothpastes I have ever used! During the first couple of weeks I tolerated the horrible taste because I thought it was actually whitening my teeth. And then I noticed they were getting more susceptible to staining from the tea I drink and actually turning browner! My mouth did not feel fresh after using it and my husband actually requested that I get him different toothpaste because he hated it. He usually uses whatever without complaint. I got mine in my Spring Walmart Beautybox and have been trying it since then but this week I finally gave up and threw the rest of it away!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
I really like this toothpaste. It's different than any other toothpaste I've ever used in that it creates a warm sensation when you first start brushing with it, but it leaves my teeth feeling really clean and I *think* that I can tell a difference after about 2 weeks of use in the whiteness of my teeth. I saw a lot of reviews saying the peroxide leaves them with cold sore type wounds on their lips. I haven't personally experienced this but just in case, I make sure to rinse my mouth and lips really well when I'm finished brushing so there's no peroxide left around my mouth. Good stuff!
Cassondra C.
Cassondra C.
I've used this toothpaste since high school, about 5 years now, and even after trying multiple other brand of whitening toothpastes this is my tried and true favorite! This toothpaste not only has a great texture and taste but it makes a visible difference in how white my smile is even after only a couple uses. I can even notice a significant difference if I don't use it for a while (due to trying another brand), so I always go back to it. I would highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone.
Catia N.
Catia N.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is my new favorite toothpaste! I worked at my local Walgreens for a few months and I recommended this toothpaste to everyone whom I saw near the oral care aisle and they have always bought it, and most even came back for more to take advantage of deals and sales! The mint is very strong, and it feels so pure and fresh. I noticed a difference in the whiteness and brightness or my teeth after only a week of using it twice a day, and I continue to see progress!! You won't regret it!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Sheffield Lake, OH
The Colgate Optic White is the best whitening toothpaste out there. It doesn't make my teeth sensitive either like other whitening toothpaste I've tried before. It has a nice, strong but not overpowering, fresh flavor to it. After I had my braces off, my teeth were not as white as they used to be. I tried so many different toothpastes and nothing worked. I had a coupon so I tried this one day and I haven't stopped using it since. If your teeth need any whitening at all, use this!
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
I really like this one from Colgate. I love the way not only my teeth feel but my gums feel good. Which i think is very important. The consistency feels a bit grainy and your mouth will feel a bit coasted ( lightl ycoated) in my opinion but i like that because after about a few seconds it settles and you can already feel a more fresh well cleaned mouth. I find the best way to get result faster and keep them longer is to use the tooth past and then the mouth wash.
Jameisha M.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX
Is it worth buying?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
So did it work for you? It didn't make a big difference in the whitening of my teeth..Maybe I drink to much coffee?
Alina K.
Alina K.
Does this product actually work? I want to whiten my teeth without having to go to the dentist.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Reno, NV
Do you think this type is better than the 3d white?
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Did it make you teeth sensitive after long term use?