Add a Photo

Photos (138)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greensboro, NC

I have tried many other whitening toothpaste but most made my teeth too sensitive to continue use. Im not going to lie the way I found out about this product was on youtube (alonzolorone) if anyone watches his videos you know his teeth are basically prefect and he said the only thing he uses is this. I didn't think it was working until i went to the dentist and my dentist even asked what I was using because my teeth were so white. It may not be the fake veneer white but it gives a natural brightness to my teeth and I get compliments all the time. My mom didn't believe me but after she got her braces removed she started using it as well. Her orthodontist couldn't believe how white her teeth got after without having to get them professionally bleached. Its a great tooth paste that leaves my breath fresh all day and the whitening is a super bonus.
Allysin V.
Allysin V.

I originally got a sample of the Optic White toothpaste with my wedding invitations. So, being a natural product tester, I gave it a shot.
The toothpaste is very Minty! I loved how clean it made my teeth feel without that bleachy residue I feel from most whitening products. I also liked that it was a toothpaste, because since I have crooked teeth, a lot of whitening products I simply cannot use, as they use strips or trays, even UV lights, which won't give me all around whitening and brightening I need. This did!
That aside, it did take about a week and a half of 3 times a day brushing with this product to see the results. Yet, you can seriously tell the difference from when I started using it until now. My teeth are definitely whiter, brighter and feel better than they ever could before.
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto

I have tried many other whitening toothpaste but most made my teeth too
sensitive to continue use. I'm not going to lie the way I found out about
this product was on TV if anyone watches the commercials you can see the people have basically perfect teeth, and he said the only thing they use is this. I didn't think it was working until I actually compared pictures from a year ago. It makes them look naturally white, and not fake white. I get compliments all the time. My sister didn't
believe me, but after she seen the results after I started using it  she started using it as
well. Her dentist couldn't believe how white her teeth were after
without her getting them bleached. Its a great tooth
paste that leaves my breath fresh all day and the whitening is a super
bonus.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I had used Crest 3D White toothpaste for the past few years before I recently made the switch over to Colgate Optic White. I honestly wouldn't be able to tell you whether the whitening claims are true or not (I'm not really able to notice a difference with any brand of whitening toothpaste - if there's any change it's probably pretty minor) but this Optic White toothpaste definitely leaves my mouth feeling fresher than Crest did. Another thing I like about it is that it's not harsh. Some other toothpastes have such a strong minty taste that it's overpowering, but this is really mild and I think it would work even with sensitive gums and teeth. I think this toothpaste has a stronger overall clean feeling compared to Crest, so I think I'll be sticking with Colgate from now on.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL

Lately, I have been using a more mild "Spearmint" Colgate Total toothpaste, and even though it tastes good and helps me feel clean, I have been having those nightmares that my teeth have been falling out. There is just something about it that made me feel like in general, I have not been feeling like my teeth get clean enough at the end of the day. That is why I switched over to the Optic White Icy Fresh. I love the Optic White line in general, but this was my first time using the "new" formula of Icy Fresh, and I can honestly say it was exactly what I needed to get over that not-clean-enough vibe I have been feeling about my teeth. Colgate Total is supposed to help whiten as well, but I never noticed a huge difference in the color of my teeth unless it was Optic white!
Yulianny G.
Yulianny G.
Medley, FL

This product Smells very good, fresh, reminds me of a toothpaste I used when I was a child, and also its taste is pleasant, basically acts in 2 steps: First clean and protect the surface of the tooth and then the optical illuminators are activated by fixing Blue particles that make the teeth look whiter. The second step: In the same way as to cover redness on the skin we use green corrector because they are complementary colors, in this case, to neutralize the yellow stains of the teeth the blue is used for the same reason. This effect is temporary since with the saliva we dissolve these particles little by little. In short this product provides a good feeling of cleanliness. Comfortable format. Aroma and pleasant taste. Immediate effect.
Randeigh J.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC

My husband and I have been using this toothpaste for about 3 years off and on. It really works! You won't instantly get pearly whites, but if you use it twice a day, like the packaging instructions say, you will definitely have visibly whiter teeth within 2 weeks. I use it more often when I start drinking more coffee and tea and it keeps me from getting a tinge to my teeth during those times. It honestly has a gritty feel to it and sometimes doesn't give me that just brushed clean feeling for the rest of my mouth, but I usually just go over again with another fave toothpaste and I am good to go. This does it's job as a whitening toothpaste though so I can't take off too many stars for that.
Hillary G.
Hillary G.

Me gusta MUCHO MUCHO MUCHO!!! Sinceramente no esperaba que la pasta de dientes blanqueara mis dientes durante la noche oIncluso en un tiempo de meses. Todos sabemos para qué es el dentista. Pero yo
Me encanta esta pasta de dientes por otras razones! Soy muy sensible
Estoy muy cómodo y soy
Definitivamente no me gusta sentirme incómodo cuando necesito cepillarme dos veces
Día Esta pasta no es demasiado fuerte como los otros que había probado antes.
Es lo suficientemente fuerte para sentirse refrescado y que está haciendo su trabajo, pero su
No es abrumador y eso es una gran ventaja para mí al elegir la marca. también
Se quita las manchas de la superficie que es impresionante. Muy bueno!
Maria N.
Maria N.

I know, many people feel that toothpaste is toothpaste. And, for the most part, I agree. That said - I really do like this toothpaste. The flavor is good and leaves a pleasant taste afterwards, and the whitening really does help. I tend to drink a lot of tea, so keeping ahead of the inevitable staining is my goal. When used as stated in the directions (twice a day), this toothpaste really does go a long way towards helping staining. Of course, it's not going to be as good as if you went and just had your teeth whitened. But for those of us for whom that may not be an option, this certainly helps to keep the staining from becoming too bad.
Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.
Scranton, PA

I honestly didn't expect a toothpaste to whiten my teeth overnight or even in a months time. We all know that is what the dentist is for. But i do love this toothpaste because of other reasons! I am very sensitive to minty toothpastes and sometimes they feel uncomfortable to me and I definitely don't like to feel uncomfortable when I need to brush twice a day. This paste isn't too strong like the others I had tried before. Its strong enough to feel refreshed and that its doing its job but its not overpowering and that's a big plus to me when choosing a brand. Also it does remove surface stains which is awesome. Very good stuff!
Jameisha M.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX

Is it worth buying?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

So did it work for you? It didn't make a big difference in the whitening of my teeth..Maybe I drink to much coffee?
Alina K.
Alina K.

Does this product actually work? I want to whiten my teeth without having to go to the dentist.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Reno, NV

Do you think this type is better than the 3d white?
Jackie B.
Jackie B.

Did it make you teeth sensitive after long term use?