Colgate Optic White Advanced Teeth Whitening Toothpaste, Icy Fresh, 32 Oz, 2 Ct

Teeth whitening toothpaste that deeply whitens for up to 4 shades* Contains hydrogen peroxide, dentist recommended for teeth whitening Colgate patented 2% hydrogen peroxide formula whitens teeth inside and out Fluoride toothpaste formula to protect against cavities Enamel-safe teeth whitening, safe for daily use Vegan toothpaste, gluten free and sugar free *when brushing twice daily for 6 weeks

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate Optic White Advanced Teeth Whitening Toothpaste, Icy Fresh, 3.2 Oz, 2 Ct!
How would you rate this product?
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Colgate Optic White Advanced Teeth Whitening Toothpaste, Icy Fresh, 3.2 Oz, 2 Ct uploaded by Xiomy B.
I really like this toothpaste because it leaves my teeth looking very white and my wedding feels fresh for a long time #GoodByeJuly goodbye bad breath 😷 and welcome white teeth ❤️

Looking for your answer?