Colgate Optic White Advanced Teeth Whitening Toothpaste, Icy Fresh, 32 Oz

Colgate Optic White Advanced Teeth Whitening Toothpaste, Icy Fresh, 3.2 Oz

Teeth whitening toothpaste that deeply whitens for up to 4 shades* Contains hydrogen peroxide, dentist recommended for teeth whitening Colgate patented 2% hydrogen peroxide formula whitens teeth inside and out Fluoride toothpaste formula to protect against cavities Enamel-safe teeth whitening, safe for daily use Vegan toothpaste, gluten free and sugar free *when brushing twice daily for 6 weeks

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate Optic White Advanced Teeth Whitening Toothpaste, Icy Fresh, 3.2 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Alejandra P.
Colgate Optic White Advanced Teeth Whitening Toothpaste, Icy Fresh, 3.2 Oz uploaded by Alejandra P.
I love this brand of toothpaste. I think for me this is the most brightening toothpaste Ive used thus far. I like how the taste is not too overwhelming and how you can see an instant improvement after a couple brushes.

Looking for your answer?