BY COLGATE MATTRESS #77 in Bar Soap

Colgate Octagon All Purpose Bar Soap (Pack of 3)
  • "this bar of soap is like no other its soft and gentle on the skin and gives that beatiful smeel and glow i think this is the best bar of soap your going to get quick go and pick one up " in 4 reviews
Sheila S.
BERWYN, PA
I saw this soap mentioned in a dish soap recipe. Well, I have to say the dish soap doesn't work so great, but this soap is very versatile and I use it often. I used it to clean my electric stove under the range top and it was incredible! I barely had to use brillo pad at all. This soap just dissolved all the gunk. And recently, I decided to try it on a silver whistle kettle I have that I have not been able to get clean, no matter what I tried. I like to keep my kettle on the stovetop, but it was too icky-looking and has been hiding in the cabinet for a couple of years. It has grease buildup on it and nothing I tried would take it off. I was actually considering buying a new kettle I could keep on the stove, but hated to replace a perfectly working kettle. So it occurred to me to try cleaning it with my Octagon and behold! Shiny, clean water kettle I can keep on the stove again! Woohoo! I only wish I could find this soap locally, so I didn't have to buy it online and pay shipping (sigh).
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this soap and the smell of it. I remember this when I was a young child and my grandfather used to bathe with this and the scent would smell up the bathroom and it just brings back childhood memories. I have seen this in the store and purchased it before I definitely do like it and it's basically an all-purpose type of deal and works for a lot of things not just bathing.
Michelle H.
Ochlocknee, GA
I feel like this soap has been around forever! It was always a part of bathing and clothes washing rituals. Just the packaging makes me reminence. It's a great, hard-working product!
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

This soap is very scent, has a great quality, a great durability. It leaves the skin with a very pleasant and protected texture. I bought it at Walmart, it is a product with great price. I will buy again, because it is very good. My husband loves it.
jennifer H.
bakersfield, CA
I have always loved this product. It is good for grease removal from clothes even set in stains. If you come in contact with poison ivy and wash with this right after contact you will not break out. My only problems with this product is it is hard to find and very expensive when you do lol, but I guess you pay for quality.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a classic soap which I use mainly when I've been painting or have extra funk on my skin. I don't recommend it for moisturizing or sensitive skin because it doesn't seem to do that but for getting off grime and what not, really good for that.
Ashley C.
Hulbert , OK
This is the best soap ever! If you have poison ivy or something like that it will help dry it out. Unfortunately where I live I have to order it but it's totally worth it. I will keep buying it as long as I can.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Anne S.
I love this bar of service. It smells so good, almost something like in my childhood.when it says it's for all purpose, it's for all purpose. Can't get enough of this product. It works so well. Will definitely buy again