BY COLGATE #63 in Electric Toothbrushes

Cleans teeth and sweeps away plaque
Easy on/off buttons and slim handle
Makes brushing fun
Please note:  This items comes in multiple designs and designs shipped will vary

Extra Soft
Outstanding Cleaning
Great Fun
Great Clean Made Fun! Clean your teeth better than with a manual brush and make brushing fun! Enjoy all different designs.

Brush lays flat for easy toothpaste application.

Small Oscillating Head with Extra Soft Bristles: Cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque.
Soft On/Off Buttons
2 Replaceable AA Alkaline Batteries: Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.

• What is the age recommendation on this? 1 Answers
Manda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these electric toothbrushes it makes brushing teeth so much funner for kids when their characters on the toothbrushes. The fact that it's an electrical toothbrush makes me feel like my child is planning their teeth even better than it is with a manual toothbrush. I think every kid should have hey powered toothbrush so they are not scrubbing their teeth too hard in the toothbrush does most the work for them. I definitely recommend that every adult buys these toothbrushes for their children
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A great long-lasting and effective toothbrush for kids. I picked this out for my son, as I am a big electric-toothbrush fan and I want my kids to have the cleanest teeth possible. My kids struggle with reaching certain spots on their teeth and this brush is perfect at reaching them. The battery and rotating bristle head is not replaceable which is a bummer because I really dislike throwing away plastic items, but the included battery lasts longer than the time the bristles are worn down. The buttons are soft but can be a little tricky sometimes for a child to depress with their finger- sometimes they have to push down extra hard. Overall, it has been very effective. We get great feedback from the dentist that they are keeping their teeth clean and it is all thanks to products like these!
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this toothbrush for my 3 year old son because he loves spongebob squarepants and I find that if I get him a toothbrush with a character on it he likes, he is more excited to brush his teeth. This toothbrush would probably last longer than 30 days, but we change ours every 30 days so I can’t say if it lasts longer.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Bought this toothbrush for my son. He loves it. The battery in it last for a really really long time. I am happy with this product. It gets my son to want to brush twice daily. Would buy this again or anything similar to it.
Taylor S.
Cadillac, MI
We are always buying these power brushes for my son. Not only does it leave his mouth looking clean, but he has so much fun using this product. On the plus side they are pretty cheap, under $5 for an electric toothbrush, who can beat that?! Mom approved!
Tamara W.
Being the big kid I am I use a battery powered hello kitty toothbrush every morning and it brings my heart joy every time I look at it. Not to mention it works very well and isn’t too hard for my gums
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Mu kids love to use the child themed toothbrushes from Colgate. They don't rub off like a lot of the other brands pictures do. These tooth brushes are also the perfect size for their tiny mouths and teeth and aren't harsh on their gums. These are always on sale at my local wal mart so as soon as it's time for a replacement we know what we will buy.
Dawn R.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I bought this for my son to get him more excited about brushing. He uses it twice a day everyday but I started to notice it didn't last as long as some of the other brands. Walmart didn't have a great selection I would say if you are going to buy this be sure to keep an eye out for having to replace it sooner then the 6 months
Kirsti R.
My son has this same exact tooth brush and he loves it. Uses it every day! I also have the hello kitty one in the shower for myself because the Brissels are very soft! It Colleen's well and it's easy to reach the back teeth in my mouth. My children have never had an issue with this tooth brush and ask for these ones as well.
Denise R.
My Grandson loves SpongeBob and this toothbrush helps keep him brushing his teeth. It is small enough for the toddler and they handle is perfect for smaller hands. He doesn't have an issue getting the back teeth and because the bristles are softer, he can massage his gums without it hurting. My grandson actually reminds us he has to brush his teeth at night so this is a great brush! Very satisfied with the product. Price is perfect also.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is the age recommendation on this?

back