BY COLGATE

Christiana O.
These are a lifesaver in emergency situations. Got an interview? Your makeup is on point, your hair is fantastic, and your outfit is so well put together you can't even believe it.

Oh crap! You forgot to brush! Thank goodness these Wisp brushes exist! Grab them up at any convenience store, use them in the go, and bam! Your teeth are clean, your breath is fresh and yo can go into that interview with confidence! Go you!
Julie G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
#colgate toothpastes and brushes we used in our childhood. Now I find it right for my kids too as this brand is best as compared to other hard brushes. It is gentle on soft gums of kids .I definitely recommend other parents to give it a try if they want a gentle toothbrush for their kids which works great for proper cleaning & ensures the hygiene .
Carson M.
Mobile, AL
Alright alright alright. Let me tell you something about this toothbrush. The bristles are just like any other and the reach is actually really short. It only reached my front teeth (probably because I'm a grown man) but it's got Cosmo and Wanda on it. So I'll risk cavities any day to get some Cosmo and Wanda action.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this toothbrush. It has side bristles that massage my gums and a tongue cleaner on the back of the brush head. The bristles are not abrasive to your teeth and gums. It give you a good fresh cleaning. Many colors to choose from to keep from mixing your brush up with someone else's. I would recommend this product 100%
Therese C.
Greenfield, IA
I just didn't think the kids teeth got over all clean. I am very picky about their teeth. We tried it once, and that was enough. It fell quite short of my expectations. I purchased them at the local dollar store. I will not buy them again. I was sadly disappointed, but do continue to use some of their other products.
JaKayla K.
I recently brought my nieces these toothbrushes. They seem to love them. They will literally walk around after finishing brushing their teeth with their toothbrush still in their mouth. So I highly recommend this for little kids. If you're thinking about getting one for your little one or a little one you know.
MONIQUE F.
ATLANTA, GA
My daughter has this toothbrush in the Princess brand. I love it because it is small enough for her mouth, it's not too hard on her teeth and gums, and she can grip the toothbrush with no problem. The handle is not too long so she won't choke herself. Will buy again for her!
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
My son who is 4 uses this toothbrush and it works great on his teeth. We have bought this same one a couple times. He uses this brush twice a day. I can't really compare it to other since we've only used this toothbrush. I recommend it to any kid it has very soft bristles
guadalupe g.
Arbuckle, CA
These are great for kids because it encourages them to keep up with their daily brushing routine. it keeps their teeth clean and they are sold at a great price. you can pretty much find them at any store ! i totally recommend them!!! my kids love them !
Tera S.
Hudsonville, Mi
Great toothbrush for making it fun to brush your teeth. Cons are the batteries died too often. It's just as effective as other toothbrushes and it meet my expectations. I would not buy again due to my kids being old enough to know how to brush their teeth.