BY COLGATE

Ashley H.
Recently just got because a family member threw mine away. I do like it but one con is I feel like it's not extremely cleaning some parts of my teeth because it's so soft but it is good for my sensitive teeth
Misty R.
Allerton, IL
Good brush I don't know why there would need to be a review I didn't even know there were other types of brush heads I used it and it worked but I just bought it and liked it so I use it but yea it was pretty good
Nickhole C.
Cadet, MO
I have used this toothbrush in the past and I liked it, I just prefer the brand I use, it was the one i used growing up, so I like it better. This one worked great and I would recommend it to anyone who might be looking for a different toothbrush. It is a good one and it works like you would expect.
Sarah S.
Kalamazoo, MI
This soft head toothbrush is exactly what I need for my sensitive teeth, this helps me be able to work into the back parts of your mouth since it flexs a little bit. I like this much more than a medium or hard brush cause I feel like it cleans as well but doesn't hurt my teeth like others do.
Raven S.
Madisonville, KY
I love this tosh brush . I have a gum disease where'd my gums bleed if I don't have a soft toothbrush and honestly this is my favorite toothbrush right now it has not made my gums bleed not once and it isn't to soft to where it don't clean your teeth it is just right in my opinion
Melinda C.
Asheville, NC
I liked this brush and will buy it again if my budget allows. I met my expectations and delivered a very good clean. I bought it at Wal Mart and hopefully will be able to buy it again in the future. I is a easy to use brush with a comparable price to other name brands.
Mary A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These Colgate wisps are so awesome, especially for traveling! They're compact and worth your money. If you're in a situation where you can't brush your teeth as you normally would this is a great trick to have up your sleeve until you can brush normally again!
Amanda B.
Independence, IA
I felt like this toothbrush did a good job getting my teeth clean. It was easy to find at Walmart when I was doing my other shopping. I used this type of toothbrush for a long time. It does a good job of cleaning your teeth. Overall it's a fine toothbrush.
Nancy D.
Syracuse, NY
I really like my Colgate Navigator Toothbrush. It has a soft head which I like because I have sensitive gums and it's also flexible so it makes it easy to reach every tooth. There's even a cleaning tip which is handy and helps keep your mouth cleaner and fresher. I would definitely buy this again in the future.
Isayana O.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very gentle on the teeth. In the winter my teeth become very sensitive so I switch out to the softer bristles and it helps on the cold mornings. My teeth feel fresh clean and aren't in pain from harsher tooth brushes.