Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareColgate
Colgate NAVIGATOR Medium Toothbrush with Flexible Head

Colgate® NAVIGATOR Medium Toothbrush with Flexible Head

Flexible head adjusts to the contours of your teeth, giving you a thorough and comfortable clean. Bends to clean back teeth. Flexes in to hug and get between teeth. Flexes out to be gentle on gums. Dentists & Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate® NAVIGATOR Medium Toothbrush with Flexible Head!
How would you rate this product?
jennifer U.
Liked this brush, moves around good and reached all areas. Left mouth feeling clean. D
Angelica  R.
Bessemer City, NC
Me gusta lo suave de sus cerdas no es muy agresivo con mis encías y sobre todo me deja mis dientes muy limpios Colgate® NAVIGATOR Soft Toothbrush with Flexible Head
Michelle M.
TingalpA, QLD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is just your everyday manuel toothbrush, with medium strength bristles it is a happy medium between firm and soft, it is easy to use and feels although it gets in everywhere, it's also a less expensive toothbrush 🪥 .
Anne G.
Paterson, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
The flexible head is so needed for me. I have to have the most gentlest toothbrush these days because of sensitive gums. This works for me because it isn't stiff and lets me manuever the brush for my mouth shape. I like that the bristles are softer as well.
Gloria S.
Superior
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Daily Reviews; The first toothbrush my kids ever used is Colgate. The whole family has had a travel brush at one time or another. I don't know how long Colgate's been around but I do know they are above the rest in the dental game. Colgate is along time supporter of the Dentist Without Boarders Program and is in almost if not all elementary school teaching proper brushing techniques.
Natalya N.
River drive park
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great ! Love the quality. Price affordable. Recommend. Will buy it again. Great.
Adryana  V.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like colgate products, the toothbrushes does not go bad in a week, also is comfortable for my gum - I wish they have more sustainable options like bamboo toothbrushes
Rachel J.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to tooth brush! It is perfect to get into the back of my mouth. It is reasonably priced!
Emily N.
ocaña
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A mi me gustan muchos los productos de esta marca y veo que muchos odontólogos la recomiendan, sus cerdas son suaves y finas, me gustan estos cepillos ya que a veces compró cepillos de otras marcas y tienen las cerdas muy gruesas y lastiman la encía, esto me moleta mucho de los cepillos. En general es muy buena marca.
Rachna S.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Will recommend for the people who has sensitive gum... currently my aunt is the one who is using this toothbrush.. !!

Looking for your answer?