BY COLGATE

Amaya C.
Hinesville, GA
This toothbrush was literally life when I had braces it let me get into the crevices and moved with my teeth instead of against my brackets. I reviewed toothbrushes on here in regards to braces just because for the last two years I've had braces and I believe the toothbrush makes a difference definitely worth the money
Jessica D.
Murray, KY
Over all it wasn't super impressive. It got the job done but it wasn't the be all end all of toothbrushes. I liked the flexibility but again didn't add a whole lot to the brushing experience for me. I would probably but Colgate again but maybe try a different type.
vanessa m.
Doral, FL
I liked this tooth brush because it was soft and not so firm. It was also flexible which I've never seen. any other tooth brush usually gets really rough quick but this one's Brussels seemed to last longer, I would definitely recommend and repurchase!
Camila L.
Austin, TX
Regular toothbrush. Nothing special about it. I couldn't tell if made any difference from the one that I was using previously. Too stiff for me anyways, which make my gums bleed. I don't think I would recommended just because don't surprise me at all.
Neyllen P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Colgate tooth brushes are my favorites are always cheap and durable are comfortable grippy. I love
Los cepillos de dientes colgate son mis favoritos siempre son economicos y duraderos son comodos de buen agarre. me encantan no puedo dejar de comprarlos
Kavya K.
Works really well, gets those hard to reach areas, and doesn't destroy your gums like some harder, harsher brushes. I like the color selection and the life cycle of this thing is about 6 months. Met my expectations, overall just a solid brush.
Amber M.
I've used this toothbrush in the past and I never had any issues with it! I like a slightly more firm bristle so this was perfect for me. I don't remember it breaking down or losing bristles while brushing so overall I say it's a good buy!
April L.
Valdosta, GA
I am rough on my toothbrushes. I bought this for the flexible head because I thought it'd be harder for me to break. That did not turn out to be the case. I used it about a week and boom it broke! I would not buy it for myself again.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I currently have this tooth brush and I love it. I prefer to not use an electric tooth brush, and this gets a great job done. Most dentists recommend electric, but this a great alternative. I have been satisfied with the results!
Ruby D.
Las Vegas , NV
I like always changing up my tooth brushes every 3 months I feel like they can get nasty after a while ! I like Colgate's tooth brushes they seem to always work for me I never have any complaints! I but a lot of there tooth brushes