BY COLGATE

Amaya C.
Amaya C.
Hinesville, GA
This toothbrush was literally life when I had braces it let me get into the crevices and moved with my teeth instead of against my brackets. I reviewed toothbrushes on here in regards to braces just because for the last two years I've had braces and I believe the toothbrush makes a difference definitely worth the money
This is a great product. Affordable and it doesn't wear out as easily as other toothbrushes (although I think it's recommended that you change your toothbrush at least once every 3-4 months for oral hygienic purposes). Anyway, it does a good job cleaning your teeth.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Murray, KY
Over all it wasn't super impressive. It got the job done but it wasn't the be all end all of toothbrushes. I liked the flexibility but again didn't add a whole lot to the brushing experience for me. I would probably but Colgate again but maybe try a different type.
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Colgate tooth brushes are my favorites are always cheap and durable are comfortable grippy. I love
Los cepillos de dientes colgate son mis favoritos siempre son economicos y duraderos son comodos de buen agarre. me encantan no puedo dejar de comprarlos
Camila L.
Camila L.
Austin, TX
Regular toothbrush. Nothing special about it. I couldn't tell if made any difference from the one that I was using previously. Too stiff for me anyways, which make my gums bleed. I don't think I would recommended just because don't surprise me at all.
vanessa m.
vanessa m.
I liked this tooth brush because it was soft and not so firm. It was also flexible which I've never seen. any other tooth brush usually gets really rough quick but this one's Brussels seemed to last longer, I would definitely recommend and repurchase!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Perfect toothbrush for anyone! I have always used this brush and feel that it gets all of my teeth sparkly clean. I love the flexible part of it and would recommend to anyone in the future! you wont be disappointed, i promise!! great price as well!
Kavya K.
Kavya K.
Works really well, gets those hard to reach areas, and doesn't destroy your gums like some harder, harsher brushes. I like the color selection and the life cycle of this thing is about 6 months. Met my expectations, overall just a solid brush.
Nina B.
Nina B.
Saint Louis, MO
In all honesty, I am not completely picky about my toothbrushes. I like a brush that is medium, not too thin and not too thick, not too soft and not too hard. This toothbrush fits the bill for me. Compared to other brands it does a fine job.
Amber M.
Amber M.
I've used this toothbrush in the past and I never had any issues with it! I like a slightly more firm bristle so this was perfect for me. I don't remember it breaking down or losing bristles while brushing so overall I say it's a good buy!