BY COLGATE

This toothbrush is specifically designed for small children 2 years of age and older who have all their front baby teeth and are developing molars. Make proper brushing fun with these cool and colorful designs!

Assorted Colors: You will receive either (1) Blue, Pink or Green
Small oval head with soft material help protect children's gums.
Curved multi-height bristles to reach all kids teeth.
Thumb rest and slim handle fits small fingers.
Extra Soft, Ages 2+

Buy on Amazon
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
This was the first toothbrush we bought for our daughter. At first she just wanted to carry it around but eventually she realized what it was for. We've had to get a few more since because she wanted to take her toothbrush now but it is perfdct to fit in her tiny mouth and it has helped her learn how to properly brush compared to other children's brushes
Lupe S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's the perfect size for my 5 years old daughter. She's been using the same brand and style since she was 30 months old (of course replacing it every 3 months). She loves it and so do I. Is soft enough for her teeth and gums. It would be great if they added that small suction cup at the end of the brush so she could just stand it up when she's done brushing her teeth.
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
Highly recommend bristles are very soft and won't hurt my child's mouth. I do have to buy them a lot to replace only because my child loses them all the time! The price is very reasonable.
Dallas L.
I ppuurchasd this for niece for Christmas and me being a dental assistant i showed her how to use it like a big girl because she is only three and a half. well i got a call from my sister in law informing me that this tooth brush has already started to fall apart. th brush hairs are coming out and it really disappointed me. i know it is extra soft but it shouldn't do that
Ieland F.
Quality toothbrush for not very cheap! Love the color and you can get a lot of use out of it before having to replace it! Very effective in cleaning your teeth! Very satisfied! Use it everyday!
Autumn C.
Jacksonville, AL
This toothbrush is great for younger kids. My younger cousin uses it for his small teeth and it keeps them clean and white all while getting the food particles out of his teeth! Good product for a good price!
Cierra F.
My sister loves this toothbrush it really helps get in between the teeth and give her a good clean. It totally met my expectations and I think it's the best of the best and so does my sister. This product was great!
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
I use this toothbrush for my little one. He loves the bright colors and loves to help brush his teeth. It's very soft and gentle- perfect for little ones mouths! I definitely recommend !
Lamae D.
My little girl love the colors these coming however I have noticed without any other products she never has any problems but what this product seems to make her gums bleed slightly.
Shianne G.
Centerton, AR
Great toothbrush for the littles. Especially the soft bristles for their tender gums. Plus the vast rage of designs helps the kids get excited to have their own special toothbrush.