BY COLGATE

Make your baby's first toothbrush a Colgate®. Colgate's My First® Toothbrush is an extra soft toothbrush for infants for gentle and effective cleaning.

Benefits

Extra soft bristles for gentle, yet effective cleaning
Non-slip handle designed to fit both you and your child’s hands
Toothbrush head is specially sized for small children whose teeth are still developing

Available In

Soft bristles

Tamara B.
I buy these for my little guy. He hates brushing his teeth but I find when I use these, it's not the end of the world to him. It has a smaller brush head, so I'm going to assume he likes the feel better than the adult sized brush head. It's also easier to get to the back molars with this toothbrush. I would recommend for sure.
Jennica B.
Conway, AR
I bought these for my daughter who is 18 months and has 10 teeth. They are adorable and are the perfect size for her little mouth. The bristles are soft, and she loves to pretend to brush her teeth with it. It had a very ergonomic grip so it's comfortable in your hand.
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
My little one loves these! They're so cute and super colorful it makes it easy for her to want to brush her teeth. She's only one and half so the size is just right for her to hold and brush her teeth just like mommy. Definitely recommend ☺
Aubrey B.
I've already went through 2 packs of these. I love them! They are super soft and small enough for my daughter's little teeth who is 18 months. I had to fight with her for a while to brush but she is now loving to brush her teeth.
Arianna H.
Baytown
These toothbrushes are perfect for kids! They have fun designs and the bristles are nice and soft. It's not too big either, making it just right for kiddos to practice brushing all by themselves.
Elissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
We were looking for a soft toothbrush for my toddler's teeth that didn't cost an arm and a leg, or didn't have those cheesy cartoon characters on them. (She doesn't watch Sesame Street, Disney, etc, so she doesn't know those characters) This toothbrush fit the bill for us! I like the cost since toothbrushes need to be replaced every month or two.
Ana G.
Sacramento, CA
my 17 month old is currently using this item and it comes in a two pack which is great to switch out i am pleased with the price and its the perfect size for his tiny mouth and tiny teeth! with the fun characters it makes it easy for him to indentify with such as his fav elmo and it makes teeth time that much more fun
Katie M.
These are great little tooth brushes for kids. My daughter is almost a year and a half so we have to brush her teeth for her still, but while we brush ours she will hold her tooth brush to get used to it and brush her own teeth. The bristles to tend to splay a lot with not much force to them though.
Meghan A.
Portage, MI
Does what it is supposed to do! Its cute and holds up to being chewed on by my three year old. She is learning how to brush her own teeth and this is good for her because the baby ones are too small. The bristles are not too stiff which i was worried about getting her a child's toothbrush not a toddler one.
victoria r.
KISSIMMEE, FL
these are great comes with two just incase your child is like mine and steals one and uses it as a toy lol. its so soft, small for her tiny hands, and it has cute little characters on it. has just enough bristles to get the job done. we have a lot of these great price so you can stock up

Amazon