Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Sodium Saccharin
Citric Acid
Flavor

Sho H.
I use this for my daughter, the bristles are gentle on her teeth and she loves the flavor.
Sophia A.
My kids use this toothpaste it's very good and it keeps their teeth white and shinny, I would always recommend this product
Jen V.
Dunnellon, FL
I love knowing that I am instilling the importance of brushing without giving my baby a harmful product!
Jean H.
West Winfield, NY
Make sure it's floride free . I'd recommend this to friends and family. I will continue to use this products
Brittany P.
Levelland, TX
My daughter loves this toothpaste and I don't have to worry about her using it!
Alison M.
We use this for our 1 year old. He loves brushing his teeth. Also used it with the older kids.
Rubi R.
My children love this!!!!!! It was the first I let them use and they love it so much! They won't use another and I wouldn't buy another. They use it everyday, night and day. I'm overall satisfied very much.
Camille d.
Somerset, NJ
Colgate my first mild fruit fluoride for the infants and toddlers is very exceptional it responds well to all infants and toddlers since it does not have the minty taste or after tees it's very delicious for your little ones running around they will really enjoy it
Sarah O.
Roseburg, OR
She loved the flavor but her breath still smelt milky and not at all like fresh brushed little teeth after wards
Help me keep my teeth white and it isn't unpleasant to use.

Has a nice smell and leaves my teeth shiny
Kellie K.