Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Citric Acid
Flavor

Amy W.
Katy, TX
I bought this with my first son and he loved it. We just bought the first pack for our 2nd baby who is about to start brushing his teeth. I love that this is now a family product :)
Brittany S.
Newark , OH
This is the only toothpaste I can get my 4 year old too use. I've tried everything to get her to switch to a new one, more suitable for her age.. and she won't do it! She loves it!
Mashayla M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this for my toddler and I had to try it out first. It taste pretty good and he seem to really like it. Gets his teeth clean and doesn't leave that nasty feeling on your teeth.
Linda C.
Fresno, CA
This tooth paste is amazing. I have used this on all my kids and they love it. The reason behind I'd because the tooth paste doesn't have that hall taste to it it's smells good and when you start brushing the flavor burst as well. Amazing product.
Idaly R.
Albuquerque, NM
Both my children used this toothpaste and never had a problem with it. My daughter has a geographical tounge and this toothpaste didn't bother her at all. It has a nice flavor to it, not to strong. I'm extremely satisfied with this product.
Taylor M.
Chicago , IL
I bought this at my local Walgreens for my daughter thinking that it was cute and she would love it. Nope! She HATED it! She said it tasted awful and she refused to use it. I really like Colgate products but this one is a fail in my opinion.
Rosangelica P.
My 18 month old uses this and he seem to love it he always is happy to brush his teeth the one I bought came with a matching toothbrush which I liked and he seems to enjoy so yay!
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter love the taste of this toothpaste, It was fruity and sweet, without being nauseatingly sweet. It makes the breath smell nice and fresh, and is fluoride free, she love it!
Ayanna O.
Alpharetta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kid gags every time with this tooth paste - I think it's too sweet. But it was recommended by friends and is super cheap but I think I'll look for a more natural product.
Kelly S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My daughter loves brushing her teeth with this toothpaste! The flavor smells good and she really seems to like it. We bought it at Walmart. Doesn't seem to have any cons.
Kellie K.