Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Citric Acid
Flavor

Scenecca B.
Broken Arrow, OK
I bought this for my son and its definitely fluoride free and it doesn't taste bad. The toothpaste actually motivates my 1 year old to want to brush his teeth and the brush and paste gets his teeth white.
Zoe C.
Laurier, WA
My daughter loves this. She enjoys brushing her teeth which is good. She loves the taste & the graphics on the front. I now can't turn the tap on without her wanting to brush ... I'm not complaining ☺️
Rubi R.
My children love this!!!!!! It was the first I let them use and they love it so much! They won't use another and I wouldn't buy another. They use it everyday, night and day. I'm overall satisfied very much.
Ashley s.
This is the reason my daughter loves brushing her teeth. She loves the taste and she gets excited to brush her teeth morning and night, which makes it easier on mom and dad that she likes to do it!
Nichollette M.
Ochelata, Ok
I purchased this toothpaste for my youngest daughter when she began brushing her teeth. She seemed to be pleased with the taste, which allowed me to continue to brush her teeth without a fight.
Maigan M.
Bowdon
My child LOVES to brush his teeth and this is what I chose for him to use because I've read reviews on it, recommending to use it. And it's wonderful. Little mouths don't understand how to spit it out and that's great because this toothpaste isn't harmful at all.
Yasha B.
In NY search for the perfect safe toothpaste for my son, I happened to catch this on sale at a local grocery store and I'm so glad I did. It's one of the best toothpaste for kids. I highly recommend this toothpaste. And it has no gag effect like some others do.
Lauriebeth N.
Seattle, WA
My child loved this toothpaste! Made brushing time much easier and less of a hassle. The taste is fruity and mild so children aren't put off by it. Would definitely use this product again.
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter uses this toothpaste since she is learning to brush her teeth and she loves it. The smell is fruity and she loves the taste. It's a perfect training toothpaste for young kids.
Mashayla M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this for my toddler and I had to try it out first. It taste pretty good and he seem to really like it. Gets his teeth clean and doesn't leave that nasty feeling on your teeth.
Kellie K.