Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Citric Acid
Flavor

Selena A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My daughter likes this fruity toothpaste and still uses it at 2yrs and we just bought 2 new packs so she will be using it for awhile still. It isn't too expensive and gets the job done. although it doesn't really help the smelly baby breathe..
Rolexia p.
Carnesville , GA
My little girl loves this toothpaste,she reminds me every night that it's time to brush her teeth just because she gets to use this. The only problem we have it because it taste so good we having a heard time teaching her to spit it out.
Angela H.
Paris, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great first toothpaste to introduce to toddlers because they can swallow it and it won't hurt them! It also smells and has a sweet taste so toddlers aren't scared of their first experience so they think it's a reward to brush.
Jessica S.
New Milford, CT
I have a 1 1/2 year old who just started training to brush her teeth , i love that the product is safe to swallow because that's been our biggest struggle sometimes I think she likes to brush her teeth just for the taste of it.
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX
We use this great product when we started brushing my baby's teeth. Fluoride free and works awesome. The price is perfect and so worth it. I recommend this to all parents with little baby's. You gotta start early.
Manoah R.
I like this product for my son. I used this for him for almost 2 years. It's very effective to him, he always wants to use this toothpaste every day. Never creates bubbles, smells good, and my son can safely swallow it when he was a year old and don't know how to spit out the toothpaste.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this for my little one. She seems to like the flavor and it works well for her. I'm not picky and choosy with brand names as longs as it does its job it's a winner in my book. The price is good also.
Amanda N.
My 1 year old loves to brush her pearly whites thanks to this product! She loves the taste and she actually wants to brush her teeth! She would brush her teeth 5 times a day if I'd let her! It beat my expectations and I would without a doubt recommend it to mothers of young kids!
Jessica
Fresno, CA
The only toothpaste that I use for my 2 year old daughter because it is fluoride free so I don't have to worry if she accidentally swallows some. Will keep on buying until she is ready for new toothpaste.
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My daughter loves this toothpaste. Fluoride free in case she swallows some (she is 2). She likes the taste and now likes to brush her teeth. I am so glad I bought this brand and I will continue to buy it!
Kellie K.