Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Citric Acid
Flavor

Jessica P.
henrico, VA
my son has an extremely picky eater and is very specific about flavors loves as toothpaste. I tried to switch him now that he's for onto a regular toothpaste and absolutely refuses to do so. However he has special needs and has sensory issues and this toothpaste does not bother that for him anyway. We've definitely had issues with other toothpastes in the past so we were glad to find one that actually worked.
Sarah B.
Nora Springs, IA
Our toddler uses this toothpaste and while she loves it, she likes it too much. The fruit flavor is a bit much but she will switch to mint at some point. The toothpaste helped her get used to the idea of brushing her teeth and keeps her teeth clean. The tube is a bit small compared to "adult" toothpaste but it serves it's purpose.
Kayla S.
Ravenna, OH
So as most mommies know we want whats best for our childrens health and well being! I was so worried that i would not be able to find a product for my almost two year olds teeth that she would actually enjoy. Till i stumbled across the colgate infant toothpaste. She now loves to brush her teeth. One proud momma here!
Sidnya C.
My kids love this toothpaste I've used it for all three of my kids and they always tell me how much they love the taste and smell and how it leaves their teeth feeling nice and clean. It's great as a mom knowing it's safe product for my toddlers that is going to keep their little teeth clean and healthy!
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
My son LOVES this toothpaste. I am trying to instill good dental hygiene at a young age. The flavor of his toothpaste is yummy encouraging him to brush his teeth. The characters on the front make it easier to choose which toothpaste he wants. I will definitely continue to purchase this product.
Robin O.
Horton, AL
We used this when my daughter was younger, and she really enjoyed it! It was effective in doing what it was supposed to do. We used it every day, twice a day. We also used it for several months before she was able to switch to regular toothpaste. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this fluoride free toothpaste for my 1 year old son. He really likes the taste and I don't worry about him accidentally swallowing it. It does a really good job of keeping his teeth clean! I buy this toothpaste for each one of my kids when they first start brushing their teeth.
Tatiana M.
Bronx, NY
This was the first toothpaste I used for my son when it was time to start brushing I brought it at Target and i don't remember the exact price but considering the fac that its Colgate thats all that I think about, we still use it and he loves it as much as he did his first time trying it
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been buying this for both my boys ever since their little chompers starting coming through. They both love the taste and it makes teeth brushing time that much easier. Once they are old enough I'll stick with colgate products for big kids just because it's a house favorite.
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son loves this so it must be a good flavor (I haven't personally tried this.) We started using it when he got his first tooth in at 6 months and a year later, he still loves to have his teeth brushed with it. I love that it's fluoride free so it's safe for him to swallow.
Kellie K.