Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Citric Acid
Flavor

Brittany M.
Rothesay , New Brunswick
My daughter loves brushing her teeth with this toothpaste. and it's safe if she swallow it which is good
Chantelle A.
Cold lake, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Used this for my son when he was little. Made brushing teeth easier because of the taste and texture.
Cande C.
Río Cuarto, Córdoba
recomendado, es mi marca favorita para el cuidado bucal, encuentro en ella siempreun buen resultado!!
Amanda M.
Lethbridge, AB
My children love this toothpaste and I appreciate that it's never overly expensive.
Jessica H.
I use this on my little one for him to learn how to brush his teeth. he loves the taste and it doesn't foam which I like for when I don't have a toothbrush on hand.
Mi@ L.
Me encanta este producto creado para los más pequeños, tiene un sabor peculiar, pero agradable. No se enjuaga, se puede ingerir sin miedo a que le cause alguna secuela al pequeño. Ayuda a limpiar perfectamente los primeros dientes del bebé.
Kellie K.