Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Sodium Saccharin
Citric Acid
Flavor

Jenelle B.
I use this toothpaste on my 1.5 year old. She doesn’t seem to mind the taste. A tube of this paste lasts a long time if using the recommended amount. Great price.
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've bought this trainee toothpaste for all of my children as infants and toddlers! It's a nice mild fruity minty flavor that helps freshen their breath and does not turn them off of brushing their teeth.
Ennovy R.
Venezuela
I bought this for my little brother and he loves it. He is 4 years old and has been washing his teeth with mint toothpaste and totally hates it, so i saw these at a market and told my mom to buy it. He tasted it for The first time and even wants to eat it without brushing his teeth! Hahaha. I give 5 stars to this product because it has worked good on my brother, 100% recommended.
Heather d.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste was such a big hit with my son when he first started brushing. He got the texture and the feel of brushing with toothpaste, without having to worry about him swallowing fluoride. He loved the flavor too, which helped make brushing a bit more appealing.
Karine B.
gatineau, qc
This was the first toothpaste i bought for my daughter. The smell and taste is good. I bought this more then one time. You can find it at Walmart or any pharmacy. My daughter now use toothpaste with fluoride but i would definitely recommend this product.
Maca A.
Montreal, Quebec
My son has been using this first toothpaste since we started with his dental hygiene. he loooves the strawberry flavor and he's even pumped to brush his teeth. Totally recommend it for a newbie!
Tanya S.
This was our go to toothpaste when our kids were smaller. They loved the taste! Holding the tube while mom or dad was brushing their teeth was a huge thing too, they loved the cute animals. Would totally recommend, great product, good price and the kids love it!
Mackenzie D.
Dunnvills, ON
My daughter used to this and tried it and loved it! Thank goodness because you didn't need to swallow or spit out your leftover toothpaste like an adult would do. It tasted pretty good I tried it.
Love that product! Good taste for kids. Good first toothpaste and have the fluor in it thats is good. Used it a few times when my sin was smaller and started to brush is teeth!
Im satisfy with the product my son loved to brush his teeth with it
Mary Grace D.
Mississauga
I used this product before when my kids just had their first tooth. I love using it and i think they love it too. This is what i used to train them in brushing their teeth
Kellie K.