Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Citric Acid
Flavor

Jessica T.
Dundalk, MD
Daughter hated it, refused to let me brush her teeth for a long time. After using this product
Shwie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kid loved this toothpaste so much he'd brush all day and go through a tube every two weeks.
Sarah K.
Denton, TX
My daughter loves this toothpaste. Brushing her teeth is one of her favorite things to ever do!
Crystal B.
Plant City, FL
I purchased this for my one year old it keeps my daughter excited to brush her teeth every day.
Bianca A.
san antonio, Texas
My son loves this. Only brand I buy for him. Only need a small drop so it last. A great product
Nicole S.
Ft Washington, MD
My toddler loves this it's the best you won't regret buying this toothpaste for your toddler
Lashanice J.
Longview, TX
I use this for my son and he loves it. It tastes great and it's not harmful if he swallows it
Charissa F.
My kids used this up until it was time for them to use regular toothpaste and it worked great
Magan W.
Triangle, VA
My friends daughter uses this and she loves it. Also my toddler/infant doesn't mind it either
Viridiana A.
My son uses this and it's awesome when you training them because it's okay if they swallow
Kellie K.