Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Citric Acid
Flavor

Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
I Iove knowing that my babies teeth can be as clean as possible with this toothpaste formulated without fluoride just for little ones!! Always remember moms, Fluoride is very dangerous for infants!!
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great product to have when your teaching your little ones to brush their teeth. Because its fluoride free is safe if they accidentally swallow some. Taste is nice. Also affordable.
Ashley M.
Clio, MI
It's good toothpaste. My daughter always liked it, and it was nice to have options. Usually it's hard to find fluoride-free toothpaste but you can always count on Colgate.
Kacie M.
Alexandria, LA
This is my son's favorite toothpaste. It's been hard teaching him proper dental hygiene but I think the great flavor of this product helps make it easier. It gets his teeth pretty clean. I don't have to worry about him swallowing it.
Ariana T.
Mascoutah, IL
We used this toothpaste when my son was an infant and it was great. I prefer the fruit flavored as I do not like how the bubble gum one makes his breath smell. I would recommend this to start teaching young ones to brush their teeth.
Andrea T.
My brother literally loves this tooth past its one of the best toddler toothpaste ever made he is 1 and literally wakes up in the morning and looks for his tooth brush
Sarah T.
Tell City, IN
Not very healthy. These toothpaste on the black line on it which means it full of chemicals. The colors of those lines tells you how much chemicals to if they don't have any and this one is mostly all chemicals.
Kenyun W.
Nashville, TN
MY SON LOVES THE MY FIRST MILD FRUIT FLOURIDE FREE INFANT AND TODDLER TOOTHPASTE. HE LOVES THE FACT THAT HE CAN USE IT HIS SELF AND IT DOESN'T HAVE THAT HARSH BURN LIKE REGULAR TOOTHPASTE.
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
This toothpaste is amazing. I would recommend it to any parent with a baby/ toddler in their home. It doesn't do anything special besides clean their teeth. That's how it's supposed to be anyhow for the age group it's made for.
Yesenia g.
El cajon, CA
I used this for my little brother who didn't want to brush his teeth, saw the picture on it and instantly wanted to. I would say it is great for kids as well as any adult who is a kid at heart.
Kellie K.