Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Flavor

Kayla H.
Adair, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids use this. The packaging is cute and they love the taste and I don't have to worry if they swallow it!
brittany r.
Idaho Falls, ID
My daughter loves it, it makes her actually ask to brush her teeth. Definitley great for stubborn children
Lee D.
Fountain Run
Purchased at: Dollar General
My kiddos have loved using this toothpaste! They think it tastes good and get excited to brush their teeth!
Jordan R.
Houston , TX
My baby boy loves this stuff ! Great to start off with. I have to hide it because it tastes so good to him
Paige s.
My child liked it a lot. They are difficult when it comes to brushing but with this flavor they loved it.
Cailyn R.
Chesterfield, MI
ITS GREAT!! LOVE IT!!! RECOMMEND!! 10/10 YOU SHOULD BUY THIS PRODUCT! ITS AWESOME! I USE IT EVERYDAY!!!!
Yvette L.
Perris , CA
Great for kids my son loves brushing his teeth every night… He's likes the taste toothpaste great choice
Cassandra S.
I've always trusted Colgate with my little ones! My daughter loves her "toothpaste" as did my other child
Jen V.
Dunnellon, FL
I love knowing that I am instilling the importance of brushing without giving my baby a harmful product!
Christine C.
San Antonio, TX
I started my child off with this toothpaste and she loved it! Now she really enjoys brushing her teeth!
Kellie K.