Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Sodium Saccharin
Citric Acid
Flavor

Danielle L.
I used this for both of my children when they were little. It made an easy transition to brushing, and flossing.
I like the taste it's not to minty for my sensitive teeth to hurt but still minty enough to give me fresh breath
April D.
Miamisburg, OH
My son had no issues with the taste and brushing twice a day, this toothpaste has kept his pearly whites white!
Janelly L.
Houston
My kids actually like this toothpaste enough to brush their teeth everyday plus it’s always on sale at Kroger .
Jackie D.
This stuff is amazing. The only reason my toddler lets me brush her teeth is because she loves this toothpaste.
Jamie G.
Pascoag, RI
Great for little. A little pricey for the size. All my children have used this toothpaste. It does last awhile.
Crystal B.
Orrville, OH
This is my go to paste for my toddler. He always loves the flavor and I don't worry about if he swallows some!
Briana M.
White House, TN
My 1 year old son has been using this for a few months now and loves it. He actually asks to brush his teeth.
christy t.
Fontana , CA
Bought this for my son when we was an infant and he liked it. Gave him a fruity breath instead of milk breath
Jean H.
West Winfield, NY
Make sure it's floride free . I'd recommend this to friends and family. I will continue to use this products
Kellie K.