Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Flavor

Amber C.
Independence, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids love the taste of this! They also like the characters on the the tube. It's very easy to use they have no problem with it!
Autumn B.
Springdale, AR
This was the perfect toothpaste for my baby to use when she first got her teeth. She loved the flavor and loved brushing her teeth.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My nearly two-year-old daughter uses this and loves it; she loves brushing her teeth. This is a little pricey, but performs well.
Liz V.
This was my son's first toothpaste and he liked it. He mostly sucked on the toothbrush till it all came off but will keep using it
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son loves brushing his teeth because he gets to use this toothpaste. I like it because he always swallows and this is safe.
Stefanie B.
This is what I use for my toddler! Seems to like brushing his teeth and the flavor! It's also clear which is great no staining
Zsofia C.
I use this toothpaste for my daughter and she loves it. It cleans her teeth very well and she likes it. I bought it at Walmart.
Christie D.
Long Branch, NJ
This is a great 1st step toothpaste. The flavor seems to be tolerable by my toddler. Keeps her brand new teeth nice and clean!
Teresa M.
It's very affordable and the baby loves the taste. Its the only toothpaste he has used. I will continue to buy this for him.
Stephanie K.
Davidson, NC
I've used this for both of my children and they both seemed to enjoy the taste. It helped me get them started with brushing.
Kellie K.