Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Sodium Saccharin
Citric Acid
Flavor

Sherry L.
Used this for my toddler and she will not brush her teeth with it. I don't know if it's the taste or the texture bit she doesn't like it.
Tydesha P.
We use this for our 2 toddlers and they seem to really enjoy it. They both look forward to brushing their teeth every morning and night!
Besan O.
Colgate toothpaste really makes your teeth white i have been using for a couple of months now and my teeth are whiter than they before
tysheena J.
Dover, DE
My son love this it comed ib diff flavors for the kids nd he say it tastes so great..it reallysets in and makes his teeth realky white
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son uses this and he's 2 and he loves brushing his teeth with this! We also love it because if he swallows it, it doesn't hurt him!
Megan G.
Herminie, PA
This was awesome to have for my daughter for her to learn how to brush her teeth. She issues it when she tries to do them on her own
Lauriell B.
Portage, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My baby girl loves this toothpaste. She lets me brush her little teeth with no problem when we use this product. The taste is fruity.
Kimi A.
Auburn, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son loves this toothpaste and calls it his zoo toothpaste. Very effective and in his words not too spicy. We will continue to buy.
Chrissy S.
Wahiawa, HI
My daughter seems to love the taste but it doesn't seem to clean very well. even after brushing for a few minutes with a toothbrush
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I bought this for both of my kids when they were babies and started brushing there teeth. It is awesome and they loved the flavor.
Kellie K.