Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Flavor

Jamie L.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My toddler is obsessed with brushing his teeth because he loves this toothpaste so much. I'm glad its helping him get into the habit of wanting to brush his teeth!
Alexis M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Keeps my teeth white! I do not even need a whitening product. Also, the smell is fantastic. I wont buy any other toothpaste because I have sensitive teeth and this colgate is very comforting on my gums.
Lori C.
Richland, WA
My son has used this since he got his first tooth. He still continues to use it because it's mild and doesn't have a "icky" flavor like the other brand I have gotten him. We continue to buy this
Kelli K.
Manheim, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased this for my daughter. She wasn't very interested in the taste. It was very sweet for toothpaste. Per the advice of our dentist, we switched to a kid's toothpaste with fluoride.
Marisol P.
Mckinney, TX
This was perfect for my son and his first new teeth!! It was mild enough for him so that when he swallowed it, because you know a one year is going to do that, it was not a problem.
Gina M.
Beresford, SD
My child loves the taste of this toothpaste. I also felt safe starting him with this product as it is safe for infants and toddlers who may not understand the entire process yet.
Ashley Y.
Tacoma, WA
My kids loved this toothpaste when they were small, so much so they ended up eating an entire tube a day! It was a great toothpaste to get them wanting to brush their teeth!
Diana C.
Utica, NY
Been using this for my son since he started getting teeth. It works great! He loves getting his teeth brush and he loves the flavor. Ive tried others but this one is the best.
Crystal R.
Bakersfield, CA
The taste seemed enjoyable to my toddl we and had her coming back several times during the day to brush her teeth. I'm glad it's given her a sense of taking care of her smile!
Han H.
Pretty Prairie, KS
My kids loved this toothpaste. It was easy to get them brush their teeth. I also loved the faCT that my little ones that wouldn't spit it out that this was fluoride free!
Kellie K.