Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Citric Acid
Flavor

Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
My little girl has been using this toothpaste since she had her first tooth! It is a great toothpaste, I wish it was a larger tube, but it's not very expensive. I love how I don't have to worry about her swallowing it. She absolutely loves brushing her teeth. I will buy it again and I would suggest this [product:colgate-kids-my-first-toddler-fluoride-free-toothpaste,-mild-fruit-1.75-oz] for others with toddlers.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,266 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I picked this up for my daughter and it seems to work pretty well. Got mine at Walmart and not a bad price either. It’s a gel like substance so it’s not too thick and is okay if the baby swallows it. So it’s safe which makes me happy
Claudia V.
San Benito , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kids tend to swallow toothpaste whether it's by accident or intentionally. I love that this is safe to swallow if swallowed for any reason. I also think it's affordable.
Jennifer B.
My kids liked the toothpaste. And if swallowed , I don't have to panic. It is similar to most others but stands out because of the display. It catches the attention of children and also does it's job. I usually buy from Family dollar or Walmart. So far , an item I would buy continuously.
Camille d.
Somerset, NJ
Colgate my first mild fruit fluoride for the infants and toddlers is very exceptional it responds well to all infants and toddlers since it does not have the minty taste or after tees it's very delicious for your little ones running around they will really enjoy it
Mayra G.
Awesome for beginner toothpaste. Breath doesn't smell fresh but gets kids into the routine of brushing in a way that they enjoy! Packaging is cute and draws the eyes of kids. I have used this with my two older and will use it on the baby once she is old enough.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
I love this toothpaste! I love that it's fluoride free and the packaging is super cute. The price is really decent as well. My little toddler uses this and she seems to not mind the taste. They also have super cute toothbrushes to go with it.
Tamera L.
New Port Richey, FL
I Iove knowing that my babies teeth can be as clean as possible with this toothpaste formulated without fluoride just for little ones!! Always remember moms, Fluoride is very dangerous for infants!!
Chelsea B.
I loved buying my son new tooth paste when he was a baby. Now that he is a toddler he loves brushing his teeth because all of the tooth paste tastes so great. I even use it myself from time to time. Makes me super proud when a child actually sits and waits to brush their teeth. Great experience!
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great product to have when your teaching your little ones to brush their teeth. Because its fluoride free is safe if they accidentally swallow some. Taste is nice. Also affordable.
Kellie K.