Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Cassandra S.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Jully G.Colgate® My First® FLUORIDE-FREE Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY COLGATE

Gently clean your child's teeth with My First® Toothpaste from Colgate. This fluoride-free toothpaste contains no artificial colors and is SLS free.

Benefits

Gently cleans teeth
Mild fruit flavor
No artificial colors, fluoride, preservatives, or sodium lauryl sulfate
No-mess dispensing

Citric Acid
Flavor

Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
My little girl has been using this toothpaste since she had her first tooth! It is a great toothpaste, I wish it was a larger tube, but it's not very expensive. I love how I don't have to worry about her swallowing it. She absolutely loves brushing her teeth. I will buy it again and I would suggest this [product:colgate-kids-my-first-toddler-fluoride-free-toothpaste,-mild-fruit-1.75-oz] for others with toddlers.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I picked this up for my daughter and it seems to work pretty well. Got mine at Walmart and not a bad price either. It’s a gel like substance so it’s not too thick and is okay if the baby swallows it. So it’s safe which makes me happy
Kacie M.
Alexandria, LA
This is my son's favorite toothpaste. It's been hard teaching him proper dental hygiene but I think the great flavor of this product helps make it easier. It gets his teeth pretty clean. I don't have to worry about him swallowing it.
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
My son loves it. But it is just for little children because the older they get the less effective the toothpaste starts being. It has a great taste because my son loves to brush his teeth just to taste it.
Beatrice M.
Holland , OH
My baby loves the taste! Great results with this soft toothpaste for teething babies. Only brand I’ll use for my baby, expensive for a tube but it lasts bc u don’t need to use so much. I would buy again!
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kids tend to swallow toothpaste whether it's by accident or intentionally. I love that this is safe to swallow if swallowed for any reason. I also think it's affordable.
Jennifer B.
My kids liked the toothpaste. And if swallowed , I don't have to panic. It is similar to most others but stands out because of the display. It catches the attention of children and also does it's job. I usually buy from Family dollar or Walmart. So far , an item I would buy continuously.
Camille d.
Somerset, NJ
Colgate my first mild fruit fluoride for the infants and toddlers is very exceptional it responds well to all infants and toddlers since it does not have the minty taste or after tees it's very delicious for your little ones running around they will really enjoy it
Mayra G.
Awesome for beginner toothpaste. Breath doesn't smell fresh but gets kids into the routine of brushing in a way that they enjoy! Packaging is cute and draws the eyes of kids. I have used this with my two older and will use it on the baby once she is old enough.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
I love this toothpaste! I love that it's fluoride free and the packaging is super cute. The price is really decent as well. My little toddler uses this and she seems to not mind the taste. They also have super cute toothbrushes to go with it.
Kellie K.