Colgate My First Fluoride-Free Infant & Toddler Toothpaste Mild Fruit uploaded by Sarah R.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® My First® Fluoride-Free Mild Fruit Infant & Toddler Toothpaste
Ages 0-2.
Safe if swallowed. see more...

Jessica P.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
my son has an extremely picky eater and is very specific about flavors loves as toothpaste. I tried to switch him now that he's for onto a regular toothpaste and absolutely refuses to do so. However he has special needs and has sensory issues and this toothpaste does not bother that for him anyway. We've definitely had issues with other toothpastes in the past so we were glad to find one that actually worked.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Our toddler uses this toothpaste and while she loves it, she likes it too much. The fruit flavor is a bit much but she will switch to mint at some point. The toothpaste helped her get used to the idea of brushing her teeth and keeps her teeth clean. The tube is a bit small compared to "adult" toothpaste but it serves it's purpose.
Sidnya C.
Sidnya C.
My kids love this toothpaste I've used it for all three of my kids and they always tell me how much they love the taste and smell and how it leaves their teeth feeling nice and clean. It's great as a mom knowing it's safe product for my toddlers that is going to keep their little teeth clean and healthy!
Migdalia O.
Migdalia O.
This toothpaste works so well for my 19month old son. Keeps his teeth so clean and has been great a preventing decay. I have been using this with him for a while now and cant complain about it. I can brush his teeth and use this toothpaste and he doesn't make a fuss about brushing his teeth anymore.
Cortny U.
Cortny U.
Edinburg, PA
I use this product on my 19 month old and 6 month old daughters, once to twice daily. My oldest LOVES this toothpaste and my youngest doesn't mind it. The paste itself is quite thick and almost reminds me of glue, and having tasted it to see how it was, I can say that it really don't taste bad!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
My son LOVES this toothpaste. I am trying to instill good dental hygiene at a young age. The flavor of his toothpaste is yummy encouraging him to brush his teeth. The characters on the front make it easier to choose which toothpaste he wants. I will definitely continue to purchase this product.
Manoah R.
Manoah R.
I like this product for my son. I used this for him for almost 2 years. It's very effective to him, he always wants to use this toothpaste every day. Never creates bubbles, smells good, and my son can safely swallow it when he was a year old and don't know how to spit out the toothpaste.
Robin O.
Robin O.
Horton, AL
We used this when my daughter was younger, and she really enjoyed it! It was effective in doing what it was supposed to do. We used it every day, twice a day. We also used it for several months before she was able to switch to regular toothpaste. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Bridgeport, CT
This was the first toothpaste I used for my son when it was time to start brushing I brought it at Target and i don't remember the exact price but considering the fac that its Colgate thats all that I think about, we still use it and he loves it as much as he did his first time trying it
Megan W.
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this fluoride free toothpaste for my 1 year old son. He really likes the taste and I don't worry about him accidentally swallowing it. It does a really good job of keeping his teeth clean! I buy this toothpaste for each one of my kids when they first start brushing their teeth.