BY COLGATE #55 in Electric Toothbrushes

Colgate Motion Toothbrush has two rounded heads that move in opposite directions to give your mouth a superior clean. The smaller head acts as a micro tip to clean deep between teeth and around the gums, while the larger head sweeps away plaque and polishes tooth surfaces.

Colgate Motion Toothbrush:
Proven to clean deeper between teeth
Curved neck comfortably reaches back to clean away plaque from those hard-to-reach places
Replaceable brush head

• I think I have found the perfect toothbrush I have been l...3 Answers
  • I've been looking for the right toothbrush. I honestly th...1 Answers
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
I’ll begin using a motion brush because I thought it would be better it will get a spot that I couldn’t get him and honestly it really does it helps a lot when it comes to pushing your teeth it’s not really that expensive if you are looking for one I think she start with this and then go for a higher brown one that it’s I guess better
Kimberley M.
Miami Shores, FL
This toothbrush didn't last very long. I prefer to spend more money and worry about changing the battery every now and then than saving some money and having to constantly change toothbrushes because they stop working. Idk if it was the water or what but because it's a toothbrush it's bound to get wet! Was disappointed with these electronic toothbrushes.
samantha d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like that they are cost friendly won't break the bank gets in all the hard to reach spots and makes sure my kids have clean teeth bc we all know they don't brush like they should
Veronica G.
I like this toothbrush because it’s not hard like most electric tooth brushes. Leaves my teeth very clean because of the floss like bristles. Not a replacement for flossing but really does the job of your running late
Melissa R.
Palmview
I like very much to use this toothbrush because it removes all the dirt from my gums and my teeth and it serves a lot for the sensitivity of your teeth it does not hurt your gums
Toby T.
Washington, DC
The only thing that is really great about these is the price. Unfortunately, they fall apart pretty quickly. The design is not the best for maneuvering to the back of the mouth and really digging deep between teeth. The batteries also lose power very quickly and the motion slows down significantly after just a few uses.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
These tooth brushes are a must have. I went from a regular tooth brush to one of these about 3 years ago and keep buying these ! I can't picture brushing my teeth any other way. These tooth brushes get hard to reach spots that normal tooth brushes can not. Definitely recommend these !
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
These little cheap toothbrushes are awesome. I use mine daily. The replacement heads are awesome and they run on AA batteries. When the battery gets low I just pop a new one in. The brush I have now has seriously lasted for over three years. It’s like the undying toothbrush.
Marina E.
This is a pretty good toothbrush that I have been using for about 6 months. I feel like it does a really food job and cleaning my teeth and keeping my gums nice and clean too. I use it day and night and even just to freshen up my mouth before special occasions!
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this one for on the go but I do not use it daily
I just feel like it doesn’t do the best job of getting into the cracks and crevices
Otherwise it is not a horrible tooth brush it just doesn’t get them as clean as I would like
I think I have found the perfect toothbrush I have been looking everywhere for! I am so happy right now! Could you please tell me if it is Battery or rechargeable please?
I've been looking for the right toothbrush. I honestly think this is perfect for me! I have been looking everywhere for the comfortable toothbrush to clean my teeth with! I'm really pleased I have found it! Could you please tell me If it is rechargeable or battery please?