BY COLGATE #14 in Electric Toothbrushes

Vanesa A.
phoenix, AZ
I've had this many months now and it's still doing great! I love this and will be repurchasing this as needed. Such a great deal for a great product Oral-B S15.523.2 + TongueScraper Pulsonic Complete Power Toothbrush
Cassandra P.
Louisville, KY
Easy to replace the head on my electric tooth brush. I brush twice a day and feel that the Colgate brand lasts longer than other electric tooth brushes I have used in the past. I try to catch there replacement heads on sale to minimize the cost
Jacqueline B.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was one of the first electric toothbrushes I tried. It was okay, but I did not buy the same one as a replacement when I lost mine in a move. It did its job, but I felt like other electric toothbrushes might provide a cleaner polished feel.
Meghan W.
San Jose, CA
Love the deep cleaning from this toothbrush! So much better than manual brushes. I don't notice too much from the whitening, but I like to hope it's not making my teeth worse. I would totally recommend this toothbrush to others!
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great toothbrush with quality bristles. My favorite feature is that you can replace the head without having to buy a whole different toothbrush. It is very effective, I don't know if it made a difference in the whitening though.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
Just your average toothbrush. It definitely gets the funk out of your teeth and it's not too rough on the gums. I don't use this product anymore, but it was pretty effective. I was pretty satisfied overall.
Sacha J.
I like this toothbrush because of how it really gets in your teeth and the bristles on the brush definitely gets in the hard spots you can't reach with other brand toothbrushes, definitely satisfies my needs
Markita D.
Greenbelt, MD
I live for a good electronic toothbrush. I use it morning and night for approx. 3-4 months. I have bought this brush at least three times. Between me and this product my teeth were squeaky clean.
Dana D.
Louisville, KY
This toothbrush works well but it is clunky and just very unattractive to have sitting around on my vanity and when packing for trips it again just is a bit large for a toothbrush.
Christine G.
These heads aren't the best out there. They work and get the job done, but in all honesty... they don't last too long. I noticed they aren't the strongest and I'm not a rough brushed by any means. I would use the Oral-B ones if I were you.