BY COLGATE #83 in Toothbrushes

Freaky-fab smile! Clean more than just teeth. cool check & tongue cleaner helps to remove over 96% more bacteria.* interdental bristles & polishing cups help remove more plaque and stains than an ordinary flat trim toothbrush. *overall bacteria vs. Brushing teeth alone with a flat-trim toothbrush. Discover fun brushing tips and games at www.colgate.com/kids 2014 mattel, inc. All rights reserved. Mattel, monster high and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of mattel, inc. see more...

Buy on Target
Margaret D.
Durand
My daughter owns this tooth brush and it is perfect for her. She has small teeth and has a hard time reaching the back of her mouth. This small headed tooth brush is perfect for her and has helped improved her oral hygiene. Con is it's more expensive due to the characters.
Felicia J.
Gilmer
I buy these for my girls. Anyone with young children knows it's difficult sometimes to keep them on top of personal hygiene. They LOVE using their favorite cartoon themed brush to keep that morning breathe at bay. Definitely recommend to other parents with little ones.
Alane F.
Ocala, FL
My daughter- who is 6- loves her toothbrush which is the monster high one. It makes music and talks as well- what kid wouldn't like this! No problems I see with this toothbrush, just make sure to have batteries on the side for it!
Lindsay M.
Evans mills , NY
Love these toothbrushes. I have been using these for years. I love the variety of colors they come in so when I buy the multi packs I only have to buy one because me and the kids can have a different color.
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
My daughter loves these!! In fact, we bought extras so she could give her friends when they sleep over. We never had any issues with these. The designs don't rub off and they are perfect for girls 5-9 years old. Having these adorable designs is awesome too because we all know how much kids love to brush their teeth, right? I wish lol! Definitely buy these. Your daughter will love them.
Dora A.
Colton
I didn't trie this but my daughters did they liked them because they were monster high tooth brushes and they were there favorite characters and also they said that the bristles were perfect not to soft and not to hard were it hurt there gums. I loved it because my girls like them and also convinent because there were 2 to a pack saved me some money 😊
Ashley V.
COMSTOCK PARK, MI
I bought this because normally I brush way too hard on my teeth. I thought a softer brush would be good but it doesn't do anything! It doesn't seem to clean my teeth even the slightest bit I can brush for five minutes and still my teeth will feel dirty. I don't want me teeth feeling gross even right after I've brushed!
Kayla G.
Bay City, MI
I bought these for my daughter. She loves them because they are monster high. They are a good quality toothbrush and last a fairly long time. I am fairly sure that they do a good job of getting my child's teeth clean. I would buy them again if I have a coupon or they are on sale.
Sylvia A.
Lowell, Ma
My daughter lves these she has me buy them all the time she loves the packaging and of course its monster high definitely met my expectations and exceeded hers for sure . Recommend it and will continue to buy it of course . I find it at walgreens and my local grocery store!
Kaity S.
My daughter is obsessed with these! She loves Monster High and loves the fact that she can incorporate it into daily hygiene. She brushes twice daily and it's never a struggle to get her to go brush. She loves these so so much. She's stoked to brush her teeth now :)