BY COLGATE

Brushing can be fun for kids with the Minions Mild Bubble Fruit® toothpaste. Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection specially designed for kids 2 and up.

Benefits

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth

Helps Build Protection Against Tooth Sensitivity*

Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up

Fun Minions™ characters on a convenient stand-up tube with flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush
*with continued use.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1

Amber G.
Alamogordo, NM
my littlest loves minions so he loves this one. hes 3 so im happy its ok for him. tho i think all kid hygic stuff should have locks lol
Julie T.
My children use this their teeth are clean and sparkling. Easy to dispense, good taste, and they like it! We purcharsed this at target
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kiddos love this. It really helps that minions are on the front. Whatever makes brushing our teeth more enjoyable, makes me happy.
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
My son loves this toothpaste! Somehow the minions make him like the taste more than the blaze one even though it's the same flavor.
Gloria S.
Columbia, SC
This is great for the little ones. My grandsons love it and ask to brush daily. Wish they had been around when my kids were younger
Jennifer I.
Bryan, TX
I haven't personally used this for my teeth but my boys do and they seem to be happy with the taste and love brushing their teeth.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The taste and the Minions on the tube make my son want to brush his teeth which is a win! haha Also, the tube lasts for MONTHS!
esther p.
Humble, TX
My children love this not only because of the minions but because it dones not burn there mouth as they say my toothpaste does
Malisa X.
Minneapolis, MN
This toothpaste is really good. I buy it a lot these toothpaste for my nephews, and they really keeps my nephew teeth cleans.
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I tried this for my kids and so far they have liked it. It's not to "spicy" for them. Leaves them with a fresh fruity smell.

Amazon