BY COLGATE

Brushing can be fun for kids with the Minions Mild Bubble Fruit® toothpaste. Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection specially designed for kids 2 and up.

Benefits

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth

Helps Build Protection Against Tooth Sensitivity*

Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up

Fun Minions™ characters on a convenient stand-up tube with flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush
*with continued use.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1

Karen S.
Las Vegas, Nv
My daughter loves minions so she's always begging me to buy this toothpaste for her and she says she loves the taste too! I love this pack since it comes with 6
Serena M.
Monticello, KY
Love this tooth paste! Started buying it for my son when he got old enough to use kid's toothpaste &he won't use any other kind! Taste well &cleans good too!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
1,002 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
For my three year old he loves it !! The fruity flavor doesn't seem to bother him any he's always saying it tastes good. It gets his mouth nice and clean
Sarah
My kids use this kind of toothpaste! It's fun and easy for them to apply to their toothbrush! Their teeth are very white from using this kind 2x a day
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how this toothpaste tastes like bubblegum as I am not a huge fan of mint toothpaste all my friends would laugh at me for using kiddy toothpaste.
Morgan W.
my daughter loves her minions and her toothpaste. she has no problem with it and doesnt complain. she uses it twice a day and love brushing her teeth.
Darya V.
Brooklyn, NY
My son's favorite toothpaste, very good product for toddlers who just starting to brush their teeth. Clinically proven clarity and enamel protection.
America B.
Edinburg , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My twins love this toothpaste. I have to remind them to not try and eat it all the time. it cleans teeth and is sensitive for their little teeth.
Sarah H.
Visalia, CA
The kids love the fact that it's minions and makes brushing their teeth an enjoyable expierience! Plus it tastes good to them so no more fits!
Kristin M.
Byers, TX
My kids like the flavor of this toothpaste. It makes it easier to get them to brush their teeth if they don't hate the toothpaste flavor.

Amazon