BY COLGATE

Brushing can be fun for kids with the Minions Mild Bubble Fruit® toothpaste. Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection specially designed for kids 2 and up.

Benefits

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth

Helps Build Protection Against Tooth Sensitivity*

Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up

Fun Minions™ characters on a convenient stand-up tube with flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush
*with continued use.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1

Linda S.
Santa Ana, CA
Ok this is based on My 2 year old. I was at target and decided to pick this up. My son ended up using it and right away " dont like it mommy" maybe my son is picky but i think ill stay away from character toothpaste next time.
Laura M.
Natrona Hts, PA
My kids love it. They especially love the taste- Mommy however; does not love it when they forget to snap the cap closed and sticky blue toothpaste leaks everywhere...
lucero viridiana v.
Plymouth, UT
son muy buenas pastas dentales yo las uso a diario porque yo tenia unproblema y eso me ayudo mucho y te dejan un muy buen aliento y yo las recomendaria mil veces a ese tipo de pastas son muy buenas y muy buena calidad.
Karen Q.
I got two tubes of these for my little one at Family Dollar. It is effective and leaves her teeth squeaky clean and fresh. This is the only tooth paste I have used on her. I'm satisfied but the only downfall I find to it is how sticky it is. It tends to get all over the cap easily so you have to keep cleaning it but other than that it works great to get the job done!
Taunya S.
This toothpaste is eh so so it has a blue coloring that stains the sink. It does help with breath my kids used to use this often then i decided to change i bought this at target. I would probably not buy it again.
William B.
Victorville, CA
My two year old loves this paste he has food allergies and this is one of the only ones we can use His doctor even said we are doing a great job at getting him to brush as his teeth look great.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids love the fact that it's green and has Minions on it! Its pretty cool that it sparkles too! The love the tast so much I have to hide it because they over use it haha.
Geonna M.
Tampa, FL
The product is great my kids love it. Sometimes they have complained about toothpastes being to strong to use and they do not give me that complaint about this product.
Jennifer A.
Grand Prairie
my daughter is using this toothpaste!!! I love it because it comes with a flavor and she loves the minions and she's also using the electric toothbrush of minions
Valeria G.
Miami, Florida
This toothpaste is best for the children in the house, leaving very clean teeth and also very good smell. also it includes a fun label minions. Very good fully recommended

Amazon