BY COLGATE

Brushing can be fun for kids with the Minions Mild Bubble Fruit® toothpaste. Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection specially designed for kids 2 and up.

Benefits

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth

Helps Build Protection Against Tooth Sensitivity*

Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up

Fun Minions™ characters on a convenient stand-up tube with flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush
*with continued use.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

FD&C Blue No. 1

Katherine R.
SAYRE, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter seems to love this toothpaste. It gets the job done. Only downside is its such a bright pink if she spits out left over toothpaste and is not washed off it may stain.
Becca H.
West Windsor, NJ
I really like this product because it helps my younger brother brush his teeth. He loves minions and he always gets so excited to brush his teeth. He says it tastes really good and his teeth see to be really healthy.
April T.
Colgate® Minions™ MILD BUBBLE FRUIT® Toothpaste is my son's favorite. The fun cartoon theme encourages him to brush his teeth, and lime it. The flavor is very mild, but still minty.
Michaela M.
Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that they make brushing teeth fun for my daughter. It's as simple as putting her favorite characters on the tube and she can't wait to brush her teeth every day!
Monique P.
Bourg, LA
My son uses this and loves the characters on the tube. I think it really needs a new tube design. Something so kids don't get all the toothpaste stuck in the cap.
Jen P.
Ruskin, FL
My son's favorite part about bath time is brushing his teeth. Once I got this toothpaste he's always trying to sneak in the bathroom and brush his teeth 9xs a day. The toothpaste has a nice bubble gum flavor that is not to harsh. You don't have to use too much product for have that nice fresh clean feeling. I know this because I try anything I give my son. This product is definitely worth spending money on and you can usually get a good deal with coupons or sales.
Edlin G.
Bought this for my kids they love the fruity taste and I can actually get them to brush more often because the flavoring isnt too over powering especially for my 3 yr old which gags at everything too strong smelling. I love the packaging its easy to store but ive noticed that if a little oozes out (which when the kids use it by them selves happens often) and dries its hard to close.
Arnina H.
Union City, CA
I found this product at my local drub store and my son enjoys using this fruit flavored toothpaste. He feels confident in brushing on his on and likes to take his time to clean his teeth thoroughly! I highly recommend this for kids starter toothpaste!
April h.
Knoxville, TN
I love character toothpastes for my daughter. Having them encourages her to brush her teeth and makes her excited to brush daily and it doesn't hurt that she loves the taste too. I will definitely continue purchasing the Colgate character toothpastes to make sure my daughter stays on track for healthy teeth and gums.
Shea B.
Platteville, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My two year old recently started using this as a change from his training tooth paste. He enjoys the minions on the tube. He uses it twice a day without a fight. We will definitely be buying again. He also likes the flavor!

Amazon