BY COLGATE

Brushing can be fun for kids with the Minions Mild Bubble Fruit® toothpaste. Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection specially designed for kids 2 and up.

Benefits

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth

Helps Build Protection Against Tooth Sensitivity*

Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up

Fun Minions™ characters on a convenient stand-up tube with flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush
*with continued use.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Mica
Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1

Charlotte S.
Kids like the flavor, which helps them enjoy and look forward to brushing their teeth.
Hope P.
Whitney Point, NY
My children loved this flavor. Makes getting them to brush their teeth that much easier
Adanely H.
Perth Amboy, NJ
My daughter loves it l, it's great cuz it has a candy taste Nd it's not strong for kids
Katrina P.
Columbia, SC
Bought this for my daughter. While I love the toothpaste, it was a little hit for her.
Andrew G.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is good for the kids. Works great. I just wish they use it more often.
BRANDI JO B.
Loveland, OH
My kids love the flavor and have alot of fun brushing with the minions. And I trust it, with cavity and enamel protection. What is not to love. It's a win win for the both all of us.
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the fact that this toothpaste is too gentle to my kids, it is important to have this kind of products to create habits in our kids at early age. Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz (Pack Of 3)
Courtnie C.
Rotherham
Hey I haven't personally used this but my younger sister has and it didn't really help with the scent of your breath but I'm not shure weather or not it works as to whitening teeth she says that it has a nice flavour to it
Sandy H.
Pasta de dientes favorita de mis gemelas. Utilizo esta marca en el proceso de crecimiento de mis hijas. LA recomiendo aparte que los dibujos y el color de la pasta estimula a que deseen lavarse los dientes siempre.
Janette J.
Recently I ran out of my toothpaste for daily use so I decided to use this product. I do not really liked it at all because it had a horrible taste and besides this it remained for several hours.

Amazon