BY COLGATE

Brushing can be fun for kids with the Minions Mild Bubble Fruit® toothpaste. Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection specially designed for kids 2 and up.

Benefits

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth

Helps Build Protection Against Tooth Sensitivity*

Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up

Fun Minions™ characters on a convenient stand-up tube with flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush
*with continued use.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1

Tiameka U.
Winter Haven, FL
kids love it, works will and also taste good only toothpaste the kids use. they prefer Colgate only
Iranis G.
Orlando, FL
La odontologo de mi hijo me la recomendó. Desde que la utilizamos los dientes le quedan más blanco
Jessica H.
Ladson, SC
My kids aren't a big fan. It's very thick, hard to scrub out of sink. I have boys, they're messy.
Oneida T.
Riverdale, GA
I love Colgate toothpaste it have my feeling so refreshing.
I really don't have to use monthwash.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids use this! Love the characters. Works great. Taste good. Would recommend to other parents.
Sugey n.
My Kids toothpaste looks so cool and so fun they always want to brush their teeth, taste good too
Shelby M.
Bono, AR
My kiddos use this and love it. Fun characters and great taste so it makes them want to brush.
Jennifer C.
Kids love minions and for it to be on a toothpaste makes them want to eat the toothpaste lol
Candi H.
Marion, AL
My daughter loves this toothpaste!! She like the bubble gum flavor. Will not use any other.
Stephanie A.
Iowa City, IA
Good product my son uses every day and night loves it because it's minions can't go wrong

Amazon