BY COLGATE #82 in Toothpaste

Brushing can be fun for kids with the Minions Mild Bubble Fruit® toothpaste. Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection specially designed for kids 2 and up.

Benefits

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth

Helps Build Protection Against Tooth Sensitivity*

Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up

Fun Minions™ characters on a convenient stand-up tube with flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush
*with continued use.

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1

Asa S.
Cambria, CA
The packaging is so cute and I love to display this toothpaste. It’s great for kids and I use it everyday morning and night. The taste of it is refreshing and sweet. I would recommend it to everyone.
Taunya S.
This toothpaste is eh so so it has a blue coloring that stains the sink. It does help with breath my kids used to use this often then i decided to change i bought this at target. I would probably not buy it again.
Amanda G.
Eagle Creek
This is my oldest sons favorite toothpaste - he says the flavor is good, the scent it leaves behind is good, and doesn't leave a horrible taste in his mouth if he eats or drinks soon after brushing. Great kids toothpaste that gets the job done, dentist said everything looks good on our last checkup.
Tarrah T.
This is my kids favorite toothpaste. They absolutely love it. I like it too because it's a toothbrush that works without harming them if they accidentally swallow a small amount because they're kids and don't understand completely at first. Plus the flavor isn't nasty so it helps them feel better about it.
Hitomi T.
This is the first "real" toothpaste that my kids used after they graduated from non-fluoride baby toothpaste . My son first didn't like the bubblegum taste and but since it was minion toothpaste, he grudgingly used it. Now he likes it
Gia K.
Durham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know that it does wonders for my 8 year old's teeth, but it's the only one he uses, that's for sure.

We pair it with an electric toothpaste and it seems to be a good way to motivate them to brush their teeth if they like what they're tasting
Nicole P.
I remember when I was younger and would always use this toothpaste. I think it is overall very good and I would recommend it for kids not for adults. Keeps your kids teeth looking fresh and makes the dentist happy.
Latoya J.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I love that it is kid safe and my kids love the packaging. It is also one of the few approved brands my son's daycare allows. I haven't tasted but it has a sweet smell and it makes my kids excited to brush.
Bertaliz C.
My little one loves the cartoons on the toothpaste tube. Actually bought this at CVS for my son because he love the Minions. I was a little skeptical about the toothpaste, thought my son wasn't going to like the flavor but he actually does and loves to brush his teeth just to taste it.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my son favorite toohpaste! I've bought another brands but always return to Colgate toohpaste. It has a great bubble fruit flavor and it's safe if swallowed. Always remind to use a pea size amount!