BY COLGATE

Find out more about the Minions™ toothbrush for kids. Specially designed for kids 5 years of age and older with a combination of baby teeth and adult teeth.

Benefits

Our unique soft tongue cleaner on back of the head to encourage good oral care habits early on
Small oval head with soft material and extra soft bristles helps protect children’s gums
Multi-height bristles clean big and small teeth
Comfortable thumb rest and non-slip cushioned handle for better control

Available In
Extra Soft Bristles

Kara P.
Bellevue, OH
I bought these tooth brushes for my daughter who is two and she absolutely adores them. They have her favorite movie characters on them, the minions so she doesn’t hesitate while brushing her teeth and the bristles aren’t too hard so they don’t hurt her delicate little mouth.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
My son absolutely LOVES minions! I bought this toothbrush a few days ago on a whim and he was super excited! He wanted to brush his teeth right away! We’ve one used it a few times and his teeth look clean so it’s working lol
Asa S.
Cambria , CA
Just so darn cute I love it! I purchased it at smart and final. I also found it on target. The size is small but it’s perfect for someone with small mouth. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will do again!
Crystal F.
The cute designs of these toothbrushes make brushing teeth so much more enjoyable and exciting for children of all ages. I really like this brand because their toothbrushes are inexpensive, yet they don't fall apart as quickly as other brands and are soft on sensitive tweet and gums.
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
My boys love this tooth brush . We have repurchased this toothbrush so many times . It's the perfect size for a child's mouth . Since the minions are in it my boys love to brush there teeth !
Jeanette C.
East Hartford, CT
My kids love The toothbrush helps me keep my boys teeth clean. The power seems just right for little kids teeth and the battery is easy to change when it's needed. Usually by the time the battery dies it's time to toss the brushes but sometimes the little one will leave his on and the battery needs to be replaced.
Kristin a.
grantham , NH
One of my kids' favorite toothbrushes. Not only do they love the Minions, but they love Colgate brushes due to their softness! As a mom, I love how well they work and that they encourage my kids to brush their teeth! Colgate continues to make good character brushes that my kids and I love!
meylin A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My youngest are 2 years apart so these sets come in handy! They can both hold on to the toothbrush without any hassle and they never complain of the bristles hurting they're teeth or gums. And the fact that they come with various of they're favorite characters is a plus! 👌🏼
Vanessa M.
Really good toothbrush. I bought this for my son and he loved that it had minions in it. It's the perfect size for a toddler. Plus, it's so cute. The price was very good. You can buy this at any grocery and drugstore. Would definitely buy this again for my kiddos.
Tess M.
My cousin is younger and he loves the tooth brush because it is minions themed. His mom loves it because it makes brushing teeth fun and a good overall learning experience. I would definitely recommend this to other people who have kids that love the minions.

back