Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #72 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren M.
Concord, VA
My toddlers loves minions. This set really gets him interested in brushing his teeth. The toothpaste isn't 'spicy' like the mint versions either, so there is no struggle to get him to brush
D M.
San Sebastian
I buyed this Tooth brush to my son that have 3 years and he loved and the Tooth paste smell really good
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
My daughters favorite!! Dental health is really important to me this brush is perfect for her mouth and she enjoys her toothpaste. I also really like that is inexpensive which is always a win win!!!!!
Maria D.
Jennings , FL
My little brother loved this tooth paste and brush. Very effective and affordable
Gina M.
Well I bought these pieces separately I bought the minions electric toothbrushes and I bought them each a toothpaste my kids like them but like usual hate flavored toothpaste
Larissa O.
Hayward, CA
My son loves this toothpaste!
He loves the Flavor it has , and also because he loves minions .
Stephanie C.
Toulon, IL
I bought this set for my nephew and he absolutely loves it! I purchased it from my local Walmart. My nephew gets so excited to brush his teeth now and never forgets about it. I would recommend this for kids that are just starting to brush their teeth on their own.
Alma M.
Metairie, LA
My youngest likes the character and the toothpaste is refreshing to him. It cleans well. He likes the flavor. It's affordable and can be bought anywhere.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
Getting my kids to agree on anything is difficult, but they have both agreed that this is their favorite toothpaste. Ill keep buying it
Amber S.
Douglasville, GA
Son loves minions. This product helps encourage him to brush his teeth. The taste of the tooth paste is tolerable enough for him (he's 4) and the tooth brush is a good size and the brissles are gental in his teeth.