Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #68 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jodi F.
Jacksonville, FL
My three-year-old absolutely loves his minions he loves to brush his teeth his minions toothbrush and toothpaste
Noel J.
West Chester, PA
This is a favorite for the kids! The taste is far away from minty so they are happy to use the proper amount.
Haley Y.
Grover, NC
My kids used these! So far they like them! They always ask to brush there teeth as often as they remember!!
Misty A.
Perry, OK
Got this for my kids and they love it. It seems to get their teeth clean and gets rid of morning breath.
Esmeralda O.
Buford
Use this for my daughter. She loves the minions and it makes brushing my little ones teeth a lot easier.
Kortney G.
Virginia Bch, VA
My son loves this toothbrush! He gets excited to brush his teeth with his minions toothbrush and paste.
D M.
San Sebastian
I buyed this Tooth brush to my son that have 3 years and he loved and the Tooth paste smell really good
Mayra ruby P.
Tempe, AZ
I love this for my kids. My kids like for flavor of it and I love that it has the fluoride, love it,
Jayde S.
Louisa, KY
I keep this by my sink for my nephew. Super cute and makes it entertaining while brushing his teeth.
Mari D.
Douglas, AZ
My child like the flavor and actually liked brushing his teeth he has fun.... But is a little messy