Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #68 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julie J.
Quincy, IL
My kids really love brushing there teeth with the minions. It gave them encouragement to brush there teeth with a fun twist
Alexandria J.
Columbus, GA
My lil brother uses this toothpaste and he likes it because of how it taste. He's young so he doesn't like the minty taste
Joanne c.
I don't like how this one didn't have a suction on the bottom and the bristles started to look rough after about 3 weeks
Krista D.
My daughter is so in love with this had to buy a few so that way she wouldnt run out so fast and not be able to find them
Stacy H.
Clinton Township, MI
My daughter hates brushing her teeth but the characters and good tasting toothpastes help the mornings go so much easier.
Kaitlynn S.
My son and nephew have this and love it. They love minions ! Small for their mouth and great toothpaste taste for kids
Jess R.
Sioux Falls, SD
My kids love the minions so great choice for characters! We've had no issues with brushes or paste. Good toothpaste.
Julie S.
This is what we started our daughter out with. It's a good size for her little hands each time she brushes her teeth.
stella M.
Santa Ana, CA
My son has this one and he loves it. He loves the flavor and I never have a trouble getting him to brush his teeth.
Sydney O.
Bought this for my little cousin because he loves minions! It's a great quality toothbrush and awesome toothpaste.