Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #72 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mayra ruby P.
Tempe, AZ
I love this for my kids. My kids like for flavor of it and I love that it has the fluoride, love it,
Mari D.
Douglas, AZ
My child like the flavor and actually liked brushing his teeth he has fun.... But is a little messy
Krista D.
My daughter is so in love with this had to buy a few so that way she wouldnt run out so fast and not be able to find them
Loren N.
Oh my gosh. My kid loves this product. I had so much trouble getting him to brush his teeth before we found this. He says the tooth paste tastes great. The dentist says his teeth look great. It's easy to find at Walmart! Go buy some!
Brandy C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2 out of 3 of my kids love this toothpaste.. one is 6 1/2 and the other is amost 3 I'm so glad that they have something to like about brushing their teeth..
Mariee S.
My step son loves his minion set. He gets so excited and always asks teeth brush pleeaasseee and when he sees his minion he cant contain himself. He loves it. It gets the job done. And we are all happy in the end
Yaneyri G.
Miami , FL
le compre uno de estos a mi sobrino de 9 aƱos y le encanto, su sabor y la frescura que le deja le encanta, a parte de que lo motiva a lavarse los dientes, me siento confiado en poner su salud bucal en manos de colgate minions leve burbuja de frutas, lo recomiendo.
Mario L.
Citrus Heights, CA
I bought this for my toddlers and they loved it. A little help to get them brushing is always welcome in my home. The price was good, it didn't stain the sink and the print on the tube was cute. Good one for the kids.
Sarah S.
My boys love these toothbrushes! They both have one and it's there favorite brush! It gets there teeth clean and no fussing! The toothpaste does taste good to them which makes them want to swallow it but getting them past not swallowing it, it's great! I'm so glad they love brushing there teeth!
esther p.
Humble, TX
My kids only use this toothpaste due to it does what it needs to and of course thw minions