Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #58 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cassidy K.
Oakwood, GA
It's not the specific toothpaste but my Colgate foams so much my mouth can't hold it and it goes everywhere I really like the taste though.
Janneth M.
Currently my son's favorite. The characters makes it fun for him to brush his teeth every morning. He loves the flavor of his toothpaste.
Amber A.
My daughter loves her toothbrush, she's a big fan of the minions, and the toothpaste is safe for kids I would buy her the same one again
Hannah M.
Rincon, GA
Works great for my baby. She loves brushing her teeth. I'm sure the soft bristles and the fun colors makes it more entertaining for her.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
Getting my kids to agree on anything is difficult, but they have both agreed that this is their favorite toothpaste. Ill keep buying it
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
My little man loves the minions, so for his tooth brush and tooth paste to have them is a great motivation for him to brush his teeth,
Karen S.
I can't quite get into fruit-flavored toothpaste, but my daughter loves it. It doesn't foam much, which is good. I'll keep buying it.
Hannah B.
Branchland, WV
My daughter is not a fan of the flavor, but it works well on her teeth. It would be nice to have more flavor a for kids to use.
Julie J.
Quincy, IL
My kids really love brushing there teeth with the minions. It gave them encouragement to brush there teeth with a fun twist
Alexandria J.
Columbus, GA
My lil brother uses this toothpaste and he likes it because of how it taste. He's young so he doesn't like the minty taste