Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #68 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura L.
Santa Maria, CA
My nephew loves when I get him these especially because of the playful characters. He loves to brush his teeth and having Fun doing it too.
Amber A.
My daughter loves her toothbrush, she's a big fan of the minions, and the toothpaste is safe for kids I would buy her the same one again
Janneth M.
Currently my son's favorite. The characters makes it fun for him to brush his teeth every morning. He loves the flavor of his toothpaste.
Hannah M.
Rincon, GA
Works great for my baby. She loves brushing her teeth. I'm sure the soft bristles and the fun colors makes it more entertaining for her.
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
My little man loves the minions, so for his tooth brush and tooth paste to have them is a great motivation for him to brush his teeth,
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
Getting my kids to agree on anything is difficult, but they have both agreed that this is their favorite toothpaste. Ill keep buying it
Karen S.
I can't quite get into fruit-flavored toothpaste, but my daughter loves it. It doesn't foam much, which is good. I'll keep buying it.
Hannah B.
Branchland , WV
My daughter is not a fan of the flavor, but it works well on her teeth. It would be nice to have more flavor a for kids to use.
Megan S.
Colgate has super cute and kid friendly tooth brush lines. My son really enjoyed the Star Wars set. Above the alternatives
Liliana G.
Jonesboro, AR
The toothpaste is great for the kids and easy to use. They kids love brushing their teeth with their favorite toothbrush..