Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz + Colgate Despicable Me Minions Kids Toothbrush

BY COLGATE #72 in Toothbrushes

Clinically-proven cavity and enamel protection that strengthens and protects developing teeth Specially designed for kids ages 2 and up Fun Minions characters on a convenient stand-up tube with a flip-top cap that encourages kids to brush + The Colgate... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany B.
Fresno, CA
My kids love the toothpaste and minions so it works out for me just fine. The bristles on the brushes I think could be improved for a better cleaning though
Kayla C.
My baby sister loves this so much. My mom buys this because she says the minty toothpaste is hot. It is very different from the others it has a nice taste.
Nata M.
Philadelphia, PA
Like funny and nice to see the kids brushing their teeth, the toohpaste is good and helps them with the care of the mouth, they also like the colors of it.
Hayley B.
Surprise, AZ
My niece loves using these things. Because if all the designed they have and her toothpaste brushing her teeth has been one of her favorite things to do.
Cherokee C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
My 6 year old loves his minions stuff. He uses this toothbrush more than any, and it is just right for his hands and mouth! Great size for little hands!
Hannah M.
Rincon, GA
Works great for my baby. She loves brushing her teeth. I'm sure the soft bristles and the fun colors makes it more entertaining for her.
Amber A.
My daughter loves her toothbrush, she's a big fan of the minions, and the toothpaste is safe for kids I would buy her the same one again
Janneth M.
Currently my son's favorite. The characters makes it fun for him to brush his teeth every morning. He loves the flavor of his toothpaste.
Hannah B.
Branchland , WV
My daughter is not a fan of the flavor, but it works well on her teeth. It would be nice to have more flavor a for kids to use.
Alexandria J.
Columbus, GA
My lil brother uses this toothpaste and he likes it because of how it taste. He's young so he doesn't like the minty taste